Views: 14026|Replies: 48

Westlife-Keep You Safe   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-8 02:48:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by whitney16 at 2014-4-9 12:48

Westlife-Keep You Safe
I love this song.

Also, you can enjoy another song

Bye for now

We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 11:07:53 |Display all floors
I share the very same feelings with you before.
I used to question a lot that why it is so hard for me to find someone just comfortable to be around, thus I went to other province and made money for I did think that only money can give security until I was called back again and again by my parents, especially my Mom, to solve my “most important event in my life". And I was not allowed to go to work until I met "someone", according to my Mom as well as many other elder relatives. Actually it just happened this spring festival, less than three months. I found it unreasonable and ridiculous though I know what my Mom worried about.
And guess what now?
I did meet the right one through blind date. Well, he was son of my Mom's friend and we live quite near. And now, we are planning the engagement.
It proceeds too much sooner than I expected before, but I do feel good with him, so does he.
I do believe that if you wait for someone long enough and all of a sudden, unexpected, he/she will come to you as arranged.
That reminds me of US TV series How I Met Your Mother that Mother shows in the last season of the series (please regardless of the ending). Once you meet each other, you two fall in love quickly as if it compensates the past time you both waited for each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 11:20:29 |Display all floors
oh,lucky you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 11:53:09 |Display all floors
samantha_deer Post time: 2014-4-8 11:20
oh,lucky you

well, just fyi, I had been blind-dated from time to time for four years. You can imagine the desperation of my parents, and me...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-8 12:30:27 |Display all floors
I guess that your problem is your love of money, maybe no man will have enough for you, you need to rethink your priorities

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 14:41:33 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-8 12:30
I guess that your problem is your love of money, maybe no man will have enough for you, you need to  ...

x 1000.....

It seems to be the usual thing that no amount of cash will make them feel secure, all it shows is that they are insecure wannabe's.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 16:18:37 |Display all floors
money also makes me feel safe.believe you will meet that guy who is your Mr.Right
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.