Author: ohmygoodness

Should the MODERATORS on the CD NEWS TALK, be only MEN [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-16 13:36:47 |Display all floors

Gender is an Issue

tekvicious is a nasty poster full of spite, buit will be able to twist the English and the story and the lies to suit the Female Moderator.
Hence his preference for female and not for men, who would see what he wrote and why he wrote it. We have your number tekvicious.

For your information tekvicious, I am told on good authority that several of the posters who you attack, would and do use the same language in person as they do in this forum, just because you are a coward and hide, does not mean that others do also.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 06:21:59 |Display all floors

To whom is the question??

Who do they speak to like that?? To me?? Doubt it...
Oh, the luxury of the internet, where you can pretend that we would yell, rant and rave, call names, be racist, and threaten little old Tekvicious.
When in reality I am a readily recognizable figure in my community. Some know me, some don't . Some like me, some don't. But all would tell you that coward is one thing I am not. Maybe irrevent, odd, wild, opinionated, helpful, involved, aloof, intense, mellow, ...it all depends on the situation given.But never cowardly.

Now on the Female Mod issue.
" tekvicious is a nasty poster full of spite, buit will be able to twist the English and the story and the lies to suit the Female Moderator.
Hence his preference for female and not for men, who would see what he wrote and why he wrote it. We have your number tekvicious."

So now females approve of lies?? Would you prefer that mods were more severe with their "editing" practices?? What if the male appointed just disagrees with everything you post.
Imagine a male mod that is against blatant racism!! One that edits out all posts that use derogatory terms to refer to peoples, ethnicity or nationality! You'd hate them even more, wouldn't you. The current mods don't even moderate much or they'd have interfered directly in your constant character assasination attempts.
As I mentioned elsewhere, Silenced is a 2nd handle for an existing forum member who feels that his multiple personalities entitle him to multiple monikers. The proof in this is that your handle is 9 days old, you have 6 posts total(5 throwing barbs at me with the accuracy/force of a paraplegic bowler with broken thumbs), and your recognizable lack of logic or couth.
If there were any interfering mods, you'd already have been booted for the obvious reason that you only have my demise as a premise for your being.
Hardyhar...har.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 19:13:18 |Display all floors

we need more women, not less.

This post is pretty much sexist claptrap.
However, sexism is not against forum rules, unless of course sexism is in violation of the law. If the action or promotion of gender bias with employment is against the Chinese laws, then this post would be in violation of forum rules.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-20 07:32:16 |Display all floors

of course they should be! (original post)

before u know it, women will be allowed to drive!!!  Then they'll want to start voting...it's insane.  Then they will want equality..it's getting out of control...i can already see it.  By 2050 they'll be able to work in the same place as us and start taking our jobs!!

No, but really, it don't matter.  why? Well, because they are only suppose to enforce the rules and regualtions of the website.  Those are supposed to be independent of personal beliefs.  So the thought that a girl might give a different perspeective or interpret things differently SHOULD be irrelevant.  As far as employment equality, well, there is no such thing as un-equal equality.  I'm referring to affirmitave action.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.