Author: greendragon

Shouldn't CHINA's provinces start PROMOTING themselves? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-7 15:06:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2014-4-7 15:08
jay_dee Post time: 2014-4-7 14:05
Hard to accomplish GD, Provinces and the cities in them are in debt up to their eyeballs.
Creating H ...

Mr. Jay

It's JUST "OLD FOSSIL" industries needing RELOCATION.
The CENTRAL GOVERNMENT cities <I think they want do do MEGACITIES using 1970 technologies>, and the PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENTS, mainly the GUANGDONG and SHANDONG leading provinces working with 1990's technologies access with WHAT the OFFSHORE KMT or technologies that USA, British, German, French, Korean, Japanese willing to IMPART or SELL. <with willing PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENTS and SUPPORTIVE provincial bankers>

The MAOMING case is SYMPTOMATIC, Guangdong citizens doesn't want large POLLUTING facilties, instead they prefer automotive, automated factories or maybe CLEANER industries......

....meaning 2nd LINER provinces now can GAIN such industries, and improve their BALANCE SHEETS.

It's interesting, especially for OLD TIMER from UK, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaya, France - on OLD TECH industries, and MAKE LOT'S OF MONEY in the PROCESS.

1,100 million chinese citizens are only living in 1950's USA lifestyles!
JUST a simple NO BRAINER money maker for OLD MAN, intent on keeping busy!

cHEERIos~

Green DRagon
South Yang Capital

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-7 15:11:35 |Display all floors

It's so exciting time in China!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-8 07:23:06 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-4-7 12:05
Mr. Fut

You know that's not TRUE.....

I know it is true, in the last 12 months 3 second tier cities have approached me asking our company to set up in their area with some very favourable terms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 12:18:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2014-4-8 12:21
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-8 07:23
I know it is true, in the last 12 months 3 second tier cities have approached me asking our compan ...

Mr. Fut

I doubt they are INTERESTED with you.
You are BRITISH, they don't TRUST you. <and probably you do all those LOW VALUE ADDED biz>
Probably they want the PINNACLE PROVINCES, and the CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CITIES to relocate LESS IDEAL industries, to IMPROVE their PROVINCIAL BALANCE SHEET.

The ACCOUNTANTS is starting to rule to ROOST in China.
No more, FUN GAMES of commie past!

The MAOMING incident, shows, SOMEBODY else is FINANCING these people so that it will be LOCATED where it should!Could mean MORE COST, I supposed......but IT'S NOT NEW, ISN'T IT....the old tricks!!!!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-8 12:37:05 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-4-8 12:18
Mr. Fut

I doubt they are INTERESTED with you.

I suggest you read my post again, I am approached on a regular basis by 2nd tier cities ( the city people themselves ) who offer very favourable incentives to me to either open a branch of my company or a new company in their city, that shows that they are interested in me. I had an offer of a weeks all expenses paid trip to a 5 star hotel in one such city offered to me 3 months ago so that they could try to convince me to invest in the city, I declined the offer as I have no wish to relocate there. If they had no trust in me why would they do that?

What you fail to see is every investor that does move there is an advertisement to others to follow

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 13:26:06 |Display all floors
Mr. Fut

Oh! Okay!
But let's get back to some of the "WORRIES" of the China Situation.
Case study - EAST GERMANY problem.........

Now - KMT is given BIG WELCOME all over China.....
but can CCP faction of China can solve the "East German case study"!!!!  

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-23 00:29:06 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-4-7 12:04
Mr. Snow

China does not have SHORTAGE of materials, energy - maybe FUEL.

Generally,  there is  enough resources for going forward.

However, in some region, some people's shortsightedness and incompetence had put the valuable materials such as  rare earth ore and other ores in a messy status in the long run.  Nowadays, Private and SOEs are vying fierily for the limited resources, in certain extent, local protectionism--for a good local balance sheet--made individual SOEs in a bad operation status.

Man, should and ought be the first production force, and the most valuable source, but the early retirement approach is wasting one of the valuable resources and bring pressures to the social security system.  Improve the financial situation though repeated extending production scale for the low technical contents and low value-added products, made things from bad to worse.

Optimize domestic prodcution structure, give more attention on the worldwide market, increase technology captial investment, respect talents, have a long term masterplan still very important for a conglomerate or a region.

Look at the street, how many sedans are domestically made ? little. Every one want a state-of-art sedan, at least manufacture a mobile didn't need too many materials. But it can bring more margins and creat  more job opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.