Author: seanboyce88

Chinese movies, useful for learning   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-7 23:44:07 |Display all floors
ColinSpeakman Post time: 2014-4-5 05:52
You mean one man with a sword cannot kill 500 people? Next, someone will say Santa Claus does not ex ...

"Four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man" - Klingon proverb.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 13:26:49 |Display all floors
Under the impression, Keanu Reeves had faced lots of enemies and killed all in the movie "matrix".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 15:34:56 |Display all floors
I've seen so many, but can never remember the film names..
人在囧途 as already suggested is great.
形影不离,暖春, 集结号, 赤壁 (Two parts),墨攻。

There are lots of great Hong Kong films too.. but watching a dubbed movie is much harder to understand and listening is much more difficult.
All your islands are belong to us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 21:43:34 |Display all floors
004h0220 Post time: 2014-4-9 13:26
Under the impression, Keanu Reeves had faced lots of enemies and killed all in the movie "matrix".

Yes...but the matrix wasn't a historical re-enactment...not quite the same.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 22:13:46 |Display all floors
So just had a friend recommend red cliff (2008) 三国的 and guanyu basically just ran into a crowd of 200 guys and set about smashing all their faces in. there was even one point that when he was surrounded, he sort of spun or something and snapped like 20 guys spears in one arm swipe...I don't like this. Historical movies I always feel should attempt to stick to realism as I personally like to relate.

When guan yu could give Neo a good fight, I dont feel I can relate
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 22:15:38 |Display all floors
Zoggles Post time: 2014-4-9 15:34
I've seen so many, but can never remember the film names..
人在囧途 as already suggested is great.

Just realised, what I posted about and what you recommended were the same film. It's too unrealistic for me, guanyu simply wasn't that amazing. I'm sure he was amazing but noone can do that.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 11:15:01 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-4-12 22:15
Just realised, what I posted about and what you recommended were the same film. It's too unrealist ...

Yes, but you take those 'unbelievable' scenes with a pinch of salt.. they are classic heroes and are portrayed as being 'almost invincible'. Not much different from watching any of the 'King Arthur' or 'Robin Hood' type films. However, I found the strategy elements and the cunning within made the films interesting and entertaining.
All your islands are belong to us!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.