Author: Strawberry1989

working [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-5 18:53:40 From mobile |Display all floors
WhiteBear Posted On  Yesterday 12:17
what do You call  low salary ?
- what money
- in which city

for one person low salary is 13...

I said <low>, cause my payment is enough for my daily expense, and as a bachelor , I already worked for 2 years, even though I got a promotion, but the salary is still low for me if I want to live and work peaceful in this city, for its high expense and I also rent the house, I hope one day I can buy me a house, not renting always.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 18:55:25 From mobile |Display all floors
seneca Posted On  Yesterday 13:56
Why should people work for a SALARY in the first place?

Why not just work and forget about the...

I thought so when I was just graduated from the college, it has been two years, I think it's time for considering my whole life expense, both for my family and myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 18:56:17 From mobile |Display all floors
dusty1 Posted On  5 HourEarlier
People deserve to be paid a living wage...

yes, doing workings needed to be pairs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 18:57:47 From mobile |Display all floors
seneca Posted On  4 HourEarlier
Jaee Post time: 2014-4-5 10:40      
I think Everyone wants to choose a job that he is most interes...

but I think that kind of society is not accessible. cause there is a big hole between the rich and the poor in every country

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-4-6 10:40:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2014-4-6 03:41
Strawberry1989 Post time: 2014-4-5 11:53
I said , cause my payment is enough for my daily expense, and as a bachelor , I already worked for ...

I understand, that You want higher salary. So if You are better then the competitors - You can get it if in Your kind of business (job) it is possible. If in Your business salary is low - change the business You are in :)

Now, when so many gratuates join the "job market" every year, not everybody is able to be among those who earn enough to have "comfortable life, and buy a house". Sad reality is that most of you have to be an average, with the average salary... And it is the same all over the world.

This is the balance between the availability and demand - many graduates for limited number of good job positions means high competition.

Solution may be to change the city You are living in for the smaller one, where there are less competitors, house is cheaper, and the cost of living is lower. But if You want to live in "big city" - prepare for a very demanding job market.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.