Author: english-learner

Would you forgive an affair?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-1 15:15:26 |Display all floors
I agree with the opinion above! The Chinese society and culture are more tolerant to men than to women. However,  we need to be more strict with ourselves, irregard of gender. We should cherish our spouse and do not let him or her down.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 18:57:47 |Display all floors
The forbidden fruit always taste sweeter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 22:16:03 |Display all floors
That guy is an @ss
both women are slu.t~

END

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 22:25:18 |Display all floors
for me as a man ,if my wife cheats on me, i will first think of the CHILD(ren).if we have children i won't let her go but anything intimacy will never happen between us.she will be there for the children only and not for me.we going to live a seperate personal lifes.if we havent any child yet,then i show her the door.there is probability that when you do it once you can still do it the second time.the reason you did it was because i lack what the other man has.as for women,they are more tolerant than men.if she decides to forgive him for the sake of their marriage is good but it can also be because she cheated before or she cant find any one to tame her like what the present one is doing.futher more is better to deal with the devil you know than the angel you are hoping to find.most women will say men  all loose panties.so no need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 22:58:01 From mobile |Display all floors
the lover board on the ship!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 07:55:25 |Display all floors
Yes, I would forgive the husband but with conditions.  I think it is inevitable that men will stray but they should be made accountable and ask forgiveness with a gift.  He should indulge his wife with something special like a dinner or maybe a trip to a spa or a special 2 day vacation to a remote resort.  His wife should feel that his love for her is above any affair and that the affairs he has should be short and limited.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 09:16:58 |Display all floors
First of all, if i were Ma, I would not marry someone younger than me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.