Now YAO is the biggest bitch.
It takes two to make a quarrel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 10:53:34 |Display all floors
其實我喜歡瑪莎 Post time: 2014-4-1 10:30
Barely stand this kind of things.
Now YAO is the biggest bitch.
It takes two to make a quarrel.

This actor is also a miscreant. He can't act. He can't sing. He can't write. Yet he still has lots of female fans flipping over him. Why? Tell me why? That's a shame. Most Chinese celebrities are just giddy types like this actor and Yao.

Little wonder that some guys liken show business   to prostitution. You can't even find respectable celebrities living in mainland China, Honkong or Taiwan anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 11:33:44 |Display all floors
People, especially the younger generations, seems to easily get bored of the things they have these days . I heard that young adults in the 70's and 80's tend to keep their possesion like cars for at least 5 years but modern day young adults feel the urge to get a new one after only 1 or 2 years (my assumption). What exactly are the contributing factors? Is it because our minds can no longer focus on one thing for long and that it needs more frequent swings and excitement?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 11:41:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HenryWong2014 at 2014-4-1 11:44

Needless to say that Polygamy would solve the problem...
If only Chinese goverment woulda approved this policy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 12:04:13 |Display all floors
StanLi Post time: 2014-4-1 11:33
People, especially the younger generations, seems to easily get bored of the things they have these  ...

I think it's a matter of obligation and responsibility. People would not lash out at this actor to the gills if this actor didn't get married.  In other words, we are talking about an case of  adultary and a married man's duty as a husband this time. It's true that most guys,er, including me, have short attention spans and often do things on a whim without resorting to reason or judgment. But you just can't let your libido  get the best of you after you get married and have a kid like this actor, who is said to have had other love affairs with several girls.

Worst of all, he  can't still act like an irrepressible sort aftet  he got caught with his  pants down. Writing on his Weibo blog, he said " I'm a churl willing to duke it out with you reporters." Do you call it an apologize? I think what he is really trying to say is I'm a big star who has lots of fans in China. You reporters had better put a sock in it; otherwise, my fans will jump down you guys' throats.

I think it's an affront to marriage. I'm  still a bach, so maybe I'm not in a position to  harangue him on this issue. That said, I still argue that a man has to be loyal to his wife or family after he gets married.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 13:44:55 |Display all floors
In China,most of women would forgive their husband for their marriage and kids and other something,although their husband have sex with other woman or we call it  extramarital affairs ,but they(the women)can not bear their partner don not care of them and even don not love them any more,if so,many women will end their marriage life.In contrast,if a woman have sex with other man after marriage,his husband will mostly not forgive the woman and  they will divorce in most of cases.As I see it,oh,I want to say I am a man firstly.As a man,I always remember that it is my duty to care of my wife and my family,I love them.I can not have a extramarital affairs.As we all know,an affair is not  last long and you will pay for it seriously.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.