Views: 7271|Replies: 8

GREETINGS to you ALL! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-31 16:46:22 |Display all floors
Hi, my name is  Teacher Romero of 51talk. I am  a Business English tutor.I am a true blooded  online marketer and internet entrepreneur,an advertising and marketing professional, a pop,jazz and rock music lover, a doting husband and father and I believe in GOD.

I'm mighty glad I landed in this community. I intend to share my "gigs" on teaching Business English online and learn fresh insights from this group.

Please feel free to connect with me via this forum or via my email: juliusc.romero@gmail.com or Skype:romero13019

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-22 07:57:37 |Display all floors
Hello, Teacher Romero!  I too am an online marketer, I love pop and rock, and I believe in God.    I'm new here to the forum.  Best wishes to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 15:58:40 |Display all floors
You guys are good at English ,i'm glad to meet you in this community.Have a nice day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 08:59:09 |Display all floors
SharonGibson Post time: 2014-4-22 07:57
Hello, Teacher Romero!  I too am an online marketer, I love pop and rock, and I believe in God.  {:1 ...

Hi SHARON.I had a feeling I'd meet you here. I say Same- minded folks flock together sometime...yeah!
Teacher Romero 罗夏
"我教故我学“ http://www.weibo.com/luomeiluoxia/
Connect with me:    about.me/julio.romero/

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-24 09:28:44 |Display all floors
As a teacher of English do you not think that you use of punctuaition and capital letters should not be better?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 04:39:21 |Display all floors
wealthydude Post time: 2014-4-23 18:59
Hi SHARON.I had a feeling I'd meet you here. I say Same- minded folks flock together sometime...ye ...

Hehe, sometimes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-15 13:55:42 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-24 09:28
As a teacher of English do you not think that you use of punctuaition and capital letters should not ...

Thanks for your comment. But what matters to me is that I was able to convey my message to the recipient. KAPUT! End of story. Need I say more?
Teacher Romero 罗夏
"我教故我学“ http://www.weibo.com/luomeiluoxia/
Connect with me:    about.me/julio.romero/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.