Views: 1370|Replies: 4

Just realized something about war [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-31 12:25:43 |Display all floors
On this forum are several posters who love military interventions or in other words they love war. Of course it is always about defending oneself although most of us are aware that these people pretend to want to defend while in fact they want to attack.

After watching just now Unsere Muetter, Unsere Vaeter with my students I realized that it is always the same kind of people promoting war. They are the ones who have no clue about violence and who want others to fight for their interests. The few.among them who actually join the army are also mostly those who cannot stand the training.

True couch warriors - wishing harm on others without any risks and disadvantages for themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 13:23:31 |Display all floors
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 23:05:11 |Display all floors
you can name them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 23:31:44 |Display all floors
Um... yes, I can name some of those board members.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 06:39:52 |Display all floors
I confess to owning stock in a company that that deals with the military. Although I don't agree with going to War, or the Warmongers that promote it, the stock sure did pay well while it lasted... Does that make me a bad person???  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.