Views: 2242|Replies: 4

Could I Have Been Anyone Other Than My Parents [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-31 10:05:02 |Display all floors
answers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 20:20:01 |Display all floors
Sure, but it takes effort. The tendency is to be like our parents, not only because we have their genes, but also because we were raised by them. We learned our behaviors, reactions, thought processes, and many other things from them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 15:12:48 |Display all floors
of course you can, acutally i don't like some behavors of my father, and i am not like him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 16:30:20 |Display all floors
Our parents and immediate family members are role models --whether we like it or not. Gene's are not are not learned behaviour's  Behaviour models come from the living atmosphere at home (ie; parents-grandparents- immediate relatives)-work-school and social activities.

One can say I am not like my Father--or Mother or Grandparents but in actuality our personalities develop from these role models--like them or not. They guide us either by mimicking these behaviours or absolute opposites.

This just the beginning or everyone's adult behaviour. The sense of right and wrong play a more serious role in each and everyone's development.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-4-7 14:43:03 |Display all floors
I am like both my parents for CERTAIN aspects of how they both lived their lives.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.