Views: 4990|Replies: 10

[Cross-culture marriage] INSTALLING A HUSBAND [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-29 14:25:08 |Display all floors
Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed adistinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in theflower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly underBoyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuableprograms, such as: Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and theninstalled undesirable programs such as : NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs4.1 Al so Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House cleaning 2.6 simplycrashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 tofix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, whileHusband 1.0 is an operating system. Please enter command:ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forgetto install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed,Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Please notethat Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting andSnoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Mother-In-Law1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize controlof all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limitedmemory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might considerbuying additional software to improve memory and performance. Werecommend: Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 17:33:26 |Display all floors
You may also have encountered the trojan virus "gottimnowicanrelax".  It manifests itself by slopping about all day in a onsie (with no discernible access point) and melting credit cards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 18:20:55 |Display all floors
what is the description ? I can not understand exact meaning, it confused on me. you are going to talk about some computer applications.

I never touched you mentioned those program and applications.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 19:01:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2014-3-30 19:01
tonysong2000 Post time: 2014-3-30 18:20
what is the description ? I can not understand exact meaning, it confused on me. you are going to ta ...

I hope you are sarcastic?? Otherwise the whole joke is lost on you, my friend......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 19:03:41 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2014-3-29 17:33
You may also have encountered the trojan virus "gottimnowicanrelax".  It manifests itself by sloppin ...

That is the default application, isn't it - all the others are the virus's and trojans, loaded by the malware Catch&keep 2.7....

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-30 20:35:52 |Display all floors
I have been married to my wife for 5 years, we are atill dating eachother

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-31 22:58:35 |Display all floors
You need to install bigstickgoeswack version 11.5.2 or you can try nobedroomfun version 4.7a or if really desperate parentnagging v3.2 with the hotfix to hisparentsnaggingtoo v3.21.  Any of those should fix the problems.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.