Author: macanese

The Ukraine Crisis and Vladimir Putin: A New Financial System Free from Wall St.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-29 14:26:51 |Display all floors
No matter the system: actions may always have undesired consequences.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-3-30 14:14:00 |Display all floors
this is an interesting development. it makes sense for most countries to have local banks and local currency in domestic trades, without relying on foreign systems. I reckon most 'thinking'  governments and developed or developing countries will go for such a system. especially the larger economies and populations NEED something like this. Does China have such?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 14:19:40 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-3-29 15:27
Leave the idiot alone my friend Raton..... he doesn't know his ass from his elbow. Truth will prev ...

The UN is to be taken seriously only by weak or obedient countries. Russia apparently is no longer one of them. Historically, the USA has been 'isolated' in the UN more often than ANY other country. It cares not one whit and does what it pleases or it considers to be in its interests. It has now become a role model
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 00:10:25 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-3-30 14:19
The UN is to be taken seriously only by weak or obedient countries. Russia apparently  ...

The US has been a corrupting influence in this world for quite sometime..... its time is up.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 04:01:57 |Display all floors
clitcabeza Post time: 2014-3-31 03:57
I reckon that the one thing that would make real sense to the world is a proper trading currency B ...

Russia has started to trade its currency backed by gold..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 04:11:56 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-3-31 02:10
The US has been a corrupting influence in this world for quite sometime..... its time  ...
its time is up.

i am not sure about the USA's time being up.
its days of getting its way without demur from others are over, but it still has significant power, as they are quite fond of claiming at every opportunity " We have the most powerful military ever, in history!"...
they will not go down quietly to accept a new multipolar world order. They can take almost everyone down with them.
but they could theoretically change for the better  and adopt a policy of - live and let live, prosper and let prosper... If this happens the world will grow very much more prosperous and peaceful, else it will be a disaster.
the challenge now is for countries like Russia, EU, China, India and Latin American bloc on how to handle the USA without giving it an excuse to blow them all up... to try and get reason through to its people so that its leadership can be changed..
but as they say, the 'mightiest' will determine the rules of the game...
All the ordinary mortals can do is their personal bit and also pray!!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 09:03:58 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-3-31 04:11
i am not sure about the USA's time being up.
its days of getting its way without demur from othe ...

I agree with you... I am not advocating a confrontation with the US but rather hope that the US citizens will remember their constitution and the founding principles of their nation. Then they will realize how they have betrayed those principles in their lust for power, and ask whether it was worth it.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.