Author: drivelicense

share my experience to pass the chinese driving test!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-29 20:35:01 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-3-29 14:43
If you are from China, please do not drive in other countries.

what is wrong? not each chinese man drives crazily. I experienced more than 10 years and never took place an accident.

In a word, if you can drive in the chinese street freely, you will be a definitely experirned driver. but on the contrast, it is not truth.

In chinese street and road to drive. it is absolute practical case.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-3-29 20:46:54 |Display all floors
geoxian Post time: 2014-3-29 20:20
Who said anyone driving in China knew the laws?

They knew them when they passed their test, they just ignore them later

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-3-29 20:49:29 |Display all floors
tonysong2000 Post time: 2014-3-29 20:35
what is wrong? not each chinese man drives crazily. I experienced more than 10 years and never too ...

I drive both in the UK and in China and I can honestly say that driving in China is much harder due to the number of bad drivers there, if Chinese drivers drove like that in the UK they would loose their licences in a matter of weeks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 21:27:04 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-3-29 11:08
I have checked with the Shanghai Drivers website and that disagrees with you but maybe it is wrong ...

I understand. I had the same experience in Nanning. They first said I had to take the test. Then I showed them the official document and suddenly everything was ok. Just to be clear, it is only applicable for Belgian drivers licenses. I head a German colleague and he had to do the theoretical test. It is an agreement that exists since the 80's between China and Belgium. I got the paper from the Belgian Embassy in Beijing.  
Afterwards the head of the police department told me that the procedure was unknown for them and that was the reason why they first wanted me to take the test. Learning the new procedure was to much work for them . Anyhow, the laws and signs are not that much different. However the application and adherence is very very different.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 21:32:23 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-3-29 13:49
I drive both in the UK and in China and I can honestly say that driving in China is much harder du ...

Fully agree, if you can drive safely and without accidents in China you can drive in the rest of the world with your eyes closed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 23:11:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 23:16:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.