Author: voice_cd

Flight MH370 ended in Southern Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-26 05:38:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 05:51:59 |Display all floors
I think the miserable accident is not so  easy.there must be some political reason behind it.The company do not release the new at the first time,I doubt all the searching work they have done.If this accident happened without human factor,I can only feel disappointed with the high and new technology used in the aircraft.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 05:59:59 |Display all floors
,, every one is so easy to be gone! carefully make living future!
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 06:34:21 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2014-3-25 15:24
Then it is time for you to start swimming there and see what you can find....

Agree that the SMS  ...

IF the malays didnt ambush us around at the very first day then we would have found maybe even some survivors  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 06:39:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 06:40:22 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-25 15:54
Well the debris such as will be left is going to be found at a depth of about 4000 meters. That is ...

not that kinda metal debris from the fuselage rather something like carry on luggages or even life jackets...i dont think this final decision was fair & correct to the victim families  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 06:42:09 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-25 15:56
It's not ended, bad weather has put an end to the searching today. With luck they will continue to ...

i kno the search is not allover yet rather just the beginnin of a targeted locale  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.