Author: voice_cd

Flight MH370 ended in Southern Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-25 10:54:33 |Display all floors
It is a terrible tragedy but it was in the tea leaves. How can anyone seriously expect folks onboard to be alive?

I hope airlines are now compelled to use Inmarsat to trace flights. The technology is there, they should be forced to use it. It won't even cost that much!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 11:07:16 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-24 18:23
Australian prime minister Tony Abbott confirms that a navy ship is on its way to recover the two n ...

only THAT and they already declared ev'rybody boarded the plane was dead...this time they're really serious & so sure about MH370  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 12:38:29 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-25 07:23
Australian prime minister Tony Abbott confirms that a navy ship is on its way to recover the two n ...

Actually calculating the range is very much at the heart of the matter, April 2, 1997 the Boeing 777-200ER sets a new Great Circle World distance record flying 12,455.34 miles from Seattle to Kuala Lumpur. How much fuel was really on board?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 13:20:13 |Display all floors
It's very strange for me, I am seeing pilots on TVI helped train as young cadets. The news is very sad, I wished everybody was alive and not murdered, it is a sad day today.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 14:34:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 14:43:33 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-3-25 14:34
A ridiculous announcement when nothing has yet been identified as belonging to the flight.
Surely th ...

I agree, the problem is, if the find the aircraft, the depth of the water is 7 to 8 kilometres deep.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 14:53:59 |Display all floors
Sorry about that

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.