Author: Yogesh

Canada calling.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-25 04:06:09 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-3-25 00:56
I have a couple of web sites in the filter for you.

But for quantum computing look up dwave in Ca ...

Thanks, man!
Please do share the sites where I can explore opportunities.
I had just now dropped a mail to dwave requesting assistantship work. Hope I listen from them. My childhood love for physics and maths will revive if I get a chance. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 05:11:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-25 02:01
It has long been my dream to visit southerrn India as well as the NE, Sikkim Kashmir,  ...

Hearty welcome! Do visit them. Kashmir and Kerala are heavenly places. You won't face as much trouble in Kerala or Kashmir as you did in Varanasi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 05:55:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-25 02:28
Thanks for your friendly reply.

I do have one worry: my wife says India is not safe for females ...

Do not worry. India is not as unsafe as media tries to portray it. But I must say that Delhi and surrounding states like Haryana, Uttar Pradesh,Bihar and so some extent some naxalite areas of Madhya Pradesh and Chhatishgarh.
Kashmir and Kerala are very safe. But be careful about terrorism in Kashmir. In the last few years, people have started travelling to Kashmir and they say that it is safe. Kerala is completely trouble free.

Always remember a golden rule. India is unlike China or USA or other countries. All regions and states are not alike. So you should understand the region first. Moreover, taking risks of being alone at night in unknown lonely remote places can always be risky in any part of the world. I am sure you are one person who will take care of such analysis before proceeding for travelling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 10:32:46 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2014-3-24 07:56
Really? Do you mean that? I can't get the reasons for hating it. Does love for nip stems from drin ...

yep. I've never liked sunshine much tomy gf's irritation as she loves to frolic near the sea in the summer! Any suggestion is always met with irritation as I look like a pervert, under the shade, fully clothed!

hahahahah.......my drinking is at moderate levels as I have to keep in shape! I'm more productive when it's cold! Good for the skin too:)

Being drunk in winter is perilous if one stumbles!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 10:50:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-3-25 06:52
Yogesh Post time: 2014-3-24 07:54
Girl and Job. You got the sequence right, buddy.
Now when you, Seneca and Sammy have  ...

Yogesh......you are engaged in what Americans call showing your ass God forbid I accuse you of indecent exposure au contraire. Canada is united nations when it comes to convergence of single female immigrants that have convened there to chase the filthy dollar!

All you have to do is bed in and cherry pick. A tout a l'heure.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-3-25 13:48:23 |Display all floors
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-3-25 13:49:43 |Display all floors
artdio Post time: 2014-3-24 18:03
I'm from Northern Ontario Canada the temperature is cold but it doesn't feel that cold because its a ...

I had a factory in Woodbridge.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.