Author: Yogesh

Canada calling.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-24 21:33:10 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-24 11:39
Canada is the home of such telecom dinosaurs as Research in Motion (which changed its name to Blackb ...

I know that Canadian telecom market is in bad shape. So I am worried about it. I need to go there and explore the opportunities. A risk which I am daring to take.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-24 21:36:56 |Display all floors
artdio Post time: 2014-3-24 15:03
I'm from Northern Ontario Canada the temperature is cold but it doesn't feel that cold because its a ...

Vow! India is too hot. So suddenly moving from a hot country to a cold one is going to be a bit uncomfortable. But it will be fine in sometime. Thanks for motivation!
Any suggestions for finding a room on rent?
What about Canadian girls? What are the ways to find and date a girl?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-24 21:37:27 |Display all floors
artdio Post time: 2014-3-24 15:03
I'm from Northern Ontario Canada the temperature is cold but it doesn't feel that cold because its a ...

Vow! India is too hot. So suddenly moving from a hot country to a cold one is going to be a bit uncomfortable. But it will be fine in sometime. Thanks for motivation!
Any suggestions for finding a room on rent?
What about Canadian girls? What are the ways to find and date a girl?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 02:12:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-24 19:30
Good morning Yogesh,

nice chat we have had. I am pleased to see that real Canadians have now ta ...

Very Good Morning, Seneca.
I am feeling a lot better after getting so much positive feedback about Canada from experienced people. I am going there in April. So it is going to be a lot less colder than it was so far. Hope I will get accustomed to the weather there in sometime.
It feels nice to know that you have savoring memories about Bali. I am sure Varanasi must have been a strange and unique experience for you. I know how those pandas (means religious priests) can bully, coax or follow one to make them loosen the strings of their moneybags. But you came there for some other experiences and I am sure you got to know Hindu religion and its inseparable gelling into the Indian culture. You have yet not been to south India or Arunachalam perhaps. Take a tour to these places. You will find different colors there. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 02:44:18 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-3-24 23:39
Hello Yogesh, I am a Canadian and have lived in BC, Alberta, Ontario, New Brunswick, Newfoundland  ...

Thanks, bluenoser! I have already got similar views about telecom from some of my colleagues in montreal and elsewhere.
I have got Canada PR. So I am going to try for a job there. Is it allowed for non-canadian citizens to work in California?
I am planning to get PMP certificate soon. Hope it will help me to land some project manager job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 02:56:54 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-3-24 23:50
Is it allowed for non-canadian citizens to work in California?...yes, many people from all over t ...

Thanks a lot! :)
I have 14 years of experience in telecom as a technical manager. Voice exchanges and transmission network.
Wish I don't need to work as a technician or welder. After so much experience, I am not prepared for doing work which will add very little value to my profile. Hope God will help me to get a position which suits well for my development.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 03:12:00 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-3-25 00:06
Too bad about welding, you can make $100,000 in 6-7 months at the oil sands.

I am in the Air Forc ...

I won't do that even if I get a lot more than that. Not kidding. It doesn't interest me.
I want to get into telecom protocol development, network security and if get a chance, perhaps, quantum computing, in future. So I need to prepare myself for long term plans. Money doesn't matter.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.