Author: Yogesh

Canada calling.... [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-3-24 12:42:23 |Display all floors
Just be careful not to pee outside in the winter....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-24 14:06:36 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2014-3-24 11:58
Vow! Really? Is it such a pleasant place? But some of the people who had moved there told me that  ...

I have never been in snow, so I cannot tell you. Look up Townsville Australia, that is where I live
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-24 14:39:59 |Display all floors
Canada is the home of such telecom dinosaurs as Research in Motion (which changed its name to Blackberry)
and Nortel which was dropped from the NYSE and now can be found under many names on the pink sheet trading desks.
The big draw in Canada these days is for roughnecks to man the oil sands territories on the central Canadian plains.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-24 18:03:19 |Display all floors
I'm from Northern Ontario Canada the temperature is cold but it doesn't feel that cold because its a dry cold not humid cold, I find some days here in Shanghai very cold due to the humidity. You will love the fresh clean air, clear clean water you can drink durectly from the tap and go swimming in ect...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-24 21:22:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-24 01:44
Yogesh,

my trip to Indonesia was a purely recreational one during a paid holiday. I flew from Gua ...

I understand the reasons behind your experiences, Seneca.
Being an Asian, I don't face the same type of crowd staring or other woes intended for siphoning off my money as much as you do.
You are a white person which may be seen as a moneybag in some Asian countries, ready to be exploited. Moreover, perhaps, if you see only one facet of the poverty which is their agony, woes, problems etc, if may stop you from understanding their lives, their culture and their joys. What about nature? Don't you love it? I am sure you do. Perhaps, such change in the way you look at the third world countries may help you to enjoy such journey more.

In my case, I always love to visit a destination with some local friends. I am not going to be in India now. Otherwise, I would have tried to help you travel in India with much less trouble.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-24 21:30:04 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-3-24 09:42

Yet to find a gf. So I can't take the risk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-24 21:30:23 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-3-24 09:42

Yet to find a gf. So I can't take the risk.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.