Views: 3039|Replies: 1

tourist ethics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-21 15:31:06 |Display all floors
One soon gets tired travelling from country to country without some interaction with the local populace, i.e. getting to know both the land and the people. For that, a knowledge of some relevant language would be helpful. Simply taking photos of oneself against backgrounds of some historical landmark  can mean no more than say, a goat, having once stood there .  Anyway , that is the feeling I get watching swarms of nouveau riche tourists all over the place, with little attention as to  their national image and what the world might think of their home country.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-3-26 04:53:06 |Display all floors
Take some memorial photos is indispensable, the most intersting thing to my logic is trying to find out local delicacy, customs and history. As to the travel for certain special subject that is another topic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.