Author: sansukong

China's voice is silenced!   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-22 03:39:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-22 03:00
So, you agree with your buddy, seneca that the Chinese athletes stole their gold medals at the Lon ...

I said a Chinese athlete got caught cheating and had to return het silver medal from the Sydney Olympics. You need to apologise to the administrators of the China Daily Forum, for the groundless comments you have accuses them of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-22 03:46:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-3-22 15:09

According to the Chinese tradition, a child who is born a day, a week or a month before the Chinese lunar new year, would be considered to be two years of age after the Chinese lunar new year. So is, a Chinese has three years added to his/her age at the time of his/her death. Thus when a Chinese dies at 77, it would be reported as 80 years of age.

P/s: Those who have a more in-dept knowledge of the Chinese tradition, do please correct me if I am wrong.

按照中国的传统,一个孩子谁是天生的一天,一周或一个月中国农历新年之前,将被认为是两岁时的年龄在中国农历新年后。
也是如此一个中国人还有三年加入到他/她的年龄,
在他/她的死亡之时。因此,当一个中国去世,享年77....它会被报告为80岁。

P / S:那些谁拥有更加部中国传统的,尽请纠正我,如果我错了。

Note:  Translation...9not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-3-22 12:16:31 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-22 10:59
I totally agree with your comment on CCTV English. All it does is parrot BBC and CNN; promotes wes ...

YOU'RE A VERY SMART PERSON....YOU FIGURED OUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-22 15:24:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-3-22 14:37
dusty1 Post time: 2014-3-22 02:39
I said a Chinese athlete got caught cheating and had to return het silver medal from the Sydney Ol ...
I said a Chinese athlete got caught cheating and had to return het silver medal from the Sydney Olympics.

Was her age the controversy? She was reported to be under-age...the required minimum age of 16 years old to participate in the Olympics. Do tell us.
就是她的年龄的争议? 据报她低于... 16岁所需的最低年龄, 参加在奥运会上。请告诉我们。

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-22 15:49:31 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-22 15:24
Was her age the controversy? She was reported to be under-age...the required minimum age of 16 yea ...

She put her age up to compete in Sydney. To become an official and support staff  for the Chinese Olympic team she applied to the Olympic Movements head office using her real age. She was issued a please explain, then that failed and her and her team member stripped of their silver medal. It's very difficult tom stain a lie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-23 00:12:04 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-22 09:25
Backroom alliances; i.e. some characters post whatever they want with total impunity, while others ...
Bizarre politics; e.g. you can get banned for insulting a cartoon avatar with a non de plume,

Recently Premier Li advocates Transparency and Accountability in all government establishments across China. Let's see if "Bizarre politics"...as you have put it, will still prevail!

最近总理李克强提倡透明度和问责制在中国所有政府机构。让我们来看看“奇思妙想政治”......正如你所说的那样,还是会占上风!

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-23 01:46:19 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-3-22 02:39
I said a Chinese athlete got caught cheating and had to return het silver medal from the Sydney Ol ...
You need to apologise to the administrators of the China Daily Forum, for the groundless comments you have accuses them of.
Get your facts right before you shoot your ......It was a bronse medal... not a silver.
The controversy of her age came some ten years later.
She and her tean mates were stripped off the medal list.
让你的事实吧, 之前你拍你的...... 这是一个青铜勋章... 不是银。
她的年龄的争议来了大约十年后。
她和她的队友,随后分别从勋章名单扒掉。

Now.... according to your buddy (seneca), the Chinese athletes stole their gold medals at the London Olympics. Did any Chinese athletes participated at the London Olympics had their medals stripped off from them?
现在....根据你的好友(塞内卡-seneca)中国运动员,偷了他们的金牌在伦敦奥运会。
到目前为止,难道任何一个中国运动员谁参加在伦敦奥运会,有他们的奖牌移除?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.