Views: 4940|Replies: 11

PBOC official: YuEbao investment deposits should be subject to RRR management [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-19 22:54:49 |Display all floors
It's amazing how the People's bank missed this one!

Were the bank officials asleep, or did they received kick backs from the Ma(s) for turning the blind eyes to the illegal online banks?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 22:58:29 |Display all floors
Whilst the big traditional high street bank were able only to offer only the 3% interest on deposits, Tencent and Alibaba's Alipay's online banking platforms were giving their depositors 6% or more.

How did they do this?

By ignoring all the strict banking rules, that's how!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 23:00:25 |Display all floors
Basically, ALL the money inflow into the YuEbao were immediately REINVESTED to some higher and more riskier stuff by the YuEbao bankers.
RRR was ignored!

This is shocking!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 23:02:06 |Display all floors
With the RRR now imposed, I like to see the YuEbao wizards do their magical "double your interest" rate again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 23:06:01 |Display all floors
With the illegal money from the unwise Chinese savers, Jack Ma has been shopping away like a mad man.
The usually sensible and money-wise man has been buy crappy empty shell companies for ...billions!

Money corrupts!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 23:08:13 |Display all floors
.............. and I am velly worried his listing Alibaba in the New York exchange.

Watch out for that crook Carson Block's Muddy Waters knife, is my advice to Jack Ma.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 00:04:12 |Display all floors
Fund managers from the COMFORT of you "mobile phone" --rather innovative//without a "human face"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.