Author: Revolutionar

MH370 A satisfactory explanation. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-21 05:43:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-3-21 05:46
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-21 05:33
None have any affiliation with any manufacturer nor are talking heads for any publication or busine ...

the pilots you know think it is a suicide / terrorist?

now....................why don't Rolls Royce break their silence and tell us.

it appears Rolls Royce would know by now whether the flight from Langkawi to the Indian Ocean is a ghost plane or a piloted plane. .....................why Roll Royce keep the silence. ?

see Google + blog by Chris Goodfellow. ..............it went viral on the internet but the media is not interested in fire theory.

note # the media is interested in every fantasy theory but never the fire theory...................................that should set a bell ringing.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 05:59:38 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-21 05:33
None have any affiliation with any manufacturer nor are talking heads for any publication or busine ...

based on the 8.11 am ping, the plane could be any where along the vast arc of the northern and southern corridors?

so why the search parties zero in on the extremities based on the fuel calculations?

Because they already know by now, it is a ghost plane, an un-piloted plane they are looking for.

They all already know the true cause is a fire and unconscious pilots but they will not let the world know.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 06:27:38 |Display all floors
the commercial  interests of MAS, Boeing and Rolls Royce rules supreme.

the goodname and reputation of the pilots are sacrificed

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-21 06:47:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-21 05:43
the pilots you know think it is a suicide / terrorist?

Which part of this don't you understand. Your ignorance of basic aircraft telemetry is appalling.

Rolls Royce don't have gps fitted, only telemetry that relays technical information via satellite, things such as lubricant temperatures, pressure, fuel usage and fuel ratio, rotor speed and compressor information.

I am waiting for the views of serious pilots who have considerably more experience with modern systems than you do.   The fire theory is essentially a load of crap, the reason it's not taken seriously is it's riddled with holes on an operational level and also on a mechanical level.  I do not out of hand reject it but I doubt if it's an accurate scenario. The setting of an autopilot before the crew were rendered unconscious by lack of oxygen has happened a few times, most noteably with the Helios Airways Flight 52 incident and with a couple of Mitsubishi MU-2 aircraft that killed all on board.  In one all cases the autopilot was set before the incidents and all crew and passengers perished.

You've posted several crackpot theories so far. Something going viral doesn't mean it's accurate, there are millions of morons out there who will believe anything that sounds plausible.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 07:19:48 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-21 06:47
Which part of this don't you understand. Your ignorance of basic aircraft telemetry is appalling.
  1. Rolls Royce don't have gps fitted, only telemetry that relays technical information via satellite, things such as lubricant temperatures, pressure, fuel usage and fuel ratio, rotor speed and compressor information.
Copy code
exactly..................Rolls Royce already have enough data that the flight from Langkawi to the Indian ocean is a piloted plane or a ghost plane.

They already know it is a ghost plane.

That is why the search focused on the extremities based on the remaining fuel.

Now........................the reputation of the pilots are sacrificed to the economic interests of MAS, Roll Royce and Boeing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 07:22:48 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-21 06:47
  1. You've posted several crackpot theories so far. Something going viral doesn't mean it's accurate, there are millions of morons out there who will believe anything that sounds plausible.
Copy code
CNN will carry any crackpot theory , any fantasy theory but will not carry the one theory that binds them all together.

that is enough of a hint.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 07:34:27 |Display all floors
Not a word about the fire theory.

Mas CEO takes orders from Boeing and Royce , Malaysian government takes advise from Mas on what happened.

The commercial interests of MAS, Boeing and Rolls Royce rules supreme.

We need an independent body to tell us what happened and to clear the name of the pilot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.