Author: Revolutionar

MH370 A satisfactory explanation. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-19 23:54:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-3-20 00:07
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-19 22:48
Nothing against Malays, but this scenario contradicts the fact that military radar tracked it for  ...

the military radar tracked it until the plane flew out of range.

the plane kept flying out of Langkawai for another 7 hours. ...and sending out hourly pings.

It is likely that there is no auto landing capability into Langkawi. The landing will need the pilot but he is already knocked out by then.

as for the so called corriders and northern arc and southern arc. , these are calculated based on assumptions of the plane speed.  These are not primary readings.

if the plane approached Langkawi from the North East , it will leave Langkawai on a South West  direction straight into the deep Indian Ocean.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 01:04:35 |Display all floors
"Without human intervention— which would go against Goodfellow’s theory — it simply could not have reached the position we know it attained at 8.11 am," Wise wrote.

this is Wise arguing against the fire theory,

However, the point is...............they don't know for sure where is plane at 8.11 am otherwise they would have found the plane.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 09:37:27 |Display all floors
google chris good fellow.

when the truth is out, he will be famous.

Fire on plane is the last story that Boeing and Mas wants.

they will suppress the story if they can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 09:39:57 |Display all floors
Malaysian minister just brush off Maldive just like that.

That is criminal.

Just West of Maldive is the most likely place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 10:44:28 |Display all floors
The Malaysian government has borrowed this incident to kill off Anwar.

Obvious they are not interested in the truth,
Not interested in the crew, passengers and family members.

They really really want to find a way to link Anwar to this thing and bury Anwar.

That seems to be the only thing in their mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 10:47:04 |Display all floors
It is correct that the family members should put pressure on the Malaysian government who are dragging their feet.

Obvious to everyone the Malaysia government is hiding some thing or having a different agenda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 22:06:50 |Display all floors
Australia may have found objects linked to the missing airplane.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.