Author: lt1322min

"Toothless" Obama   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-20 08:04:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-19 21:53
nobody trusts the Crime vote...........

On Tuesday came the decision to Crimea to become part of Russia. From Moscow comes now this greeting from the author Arkady Babtjenko who wants their new compatriots welcome. Crimean residents have many interesting discoveries and experiences to do, he writes.

Good to see you. And allow us to now congratulate to the last referendum in your lives. More " declarations of intent " , it does not . You simply will not get to choose again - never , and nothing. Never and nothing. Not even the color of the borders of your own backyard. Add immediately memorize it.

Second, you can say goodbye to your television . Bye live broadcasts , talk shows and debate programs. Hello black paintings, dead bodies, freaks and jokes about pee and sex. Propaganda instead of news, hardcore! Extra Consignments of Putin's eternity monologues.
Advertisement:

Thirdly conscription army. A separate chapter. During the 23 years since the fall of the USSR , you have obviously forgotten what an occupation means when your children are called up for military service . Though it does nothing . You will remember. Especially when your children in our - sorry , I mean you - the army begins to die from diseases that young people elsewhere in the world was not caused by a hundred years. Pneumonia , for example. Accustomed Crimea terrain , they may serve on the island Kunasjir in the Pacific.
It can also be a good idea to take a look at what the " Caucasus strength " has tattooed on their shaved heads .

Well , anyway , here's a link that you can write directly : http://mright.hro.org . It goes to the Foundation Mothers' law for twenty years has supported the families of the killed servicemen . Just last year helped fund 2,465 families. Speaking of dead servicemen were 20 percent suicide , 20 percent " forced suicide " , 25 percent diseases and 5 percent beatings to death.
Though as it says in the song: " Do not cry, my fliiicka ! "

And yes , in Russia the pension amounts for the disabled soldier mothers to 40 dollars a month when the breadwinner dies. You did not hear wrong. In a few years , it is you who will get it. Welcome to our legal system.

Speaking of justice : it is far too long a story , so I mention only this : to incite hatred against religious , offend believers' feelings, publicly defending terrorism (ie comments on Facebook ) , extremist statements , slander , all of this falls under the Criminal Code. To deny the story , preventing citizens walking, collected more than five people without a permit, behave immoral, all this - and much , much more! - Administers the police directly .

Well, our Cossacks teach you apparently already have become acquainted with . Good looking guys , right? And yet it is nothing, nothing . You have not seen our priests yet . Besides going on at a federal program to increase spirituality among the population and strengthen the spiritual cohesion under the motto " A church on every plot ." Where you thought you would get a daycare or a junction - where do you get a church. Yes, it's at my house - outside my window carpentry is precisely the one instead of repairing the traffic lights. Here are the queues every morning but never mind crossing ! Here we need a church and nothing else. Well , forget it alone, you will themselves understand what it suffers.

Ah , I almost forgot : of course it is you who will pay the bill for the building - surely as amen in church. City Administration in Elektrostal , who came on this spiritual innovation, will teach you how it works.

Well, while we 're at it here with bills. We have a large housing reform at once. Since over ten years. And we 're just getting in on the next lap. As soon as the rent of your apartment will be increased to over 5000 per month.

And so it was after all the benefits! You have probably already received financial compensation for your withdrawal benefits ? Does not it? Ah ... I'm actually jealous of you . How many interesting discoveries awaiting you not ?

By the way , exercises on the theme " disperse gatherings of disgruntled pensioners ' conducted our Dzerzjinskijdivision already five years ago . I am convinced that they are happy to share their experiences to suit your Berkutförband .

But little things like the confiscation of the best locations to palaces and mansions, the redistribution of business - all of you! - Demolition and arson attacks against apartment buildings in order to build shopping centers and so on, and so on, and so on , well, I will not go into. Neither tax offices , health centers , fire stations , prosecutors' offices , police stations , security service's local offices, municipal administrations and so on, and so on, and so on. You live well yet most on tourism down there? Ah , forget it , forget it. With us, this is called " mardrömma business". Forget that too. You will get used to you.

Yes, speaking of tourism - some hotels have you with you? Right on the coast ? On the whole Crimea? Well, it 's okay , it 's okay. For once there is no longer any hotels right on the coast with you.

Though it is of course a wonderful dacha for Governor Aleksandr Tkatjov ! Dacha for Defence, Sergei Sjojgu ! Dachas for all senators ! Dachas ate all the deputies ! Dachas for all generals ! And after them the whole Central Committee and all the prosecutors ! Just think of the yachts will anchor at all private piers with you! Just think of the enclosures will be built in front of your sea !

Though you may of course be content with the municipal beach in Sevastopol.

By the way , I recommend that you learn the advertising slogans are "You have many, I have one! " And " A treasury for all " of Russian entry , Sberbank , Insurance Fund, Social Services - now this is all yours. Congrats .

Ah , that's right yes : Sberbank , the Savings Bank . Again, have you had an incredible ride - they have just launched a new round of pension reforms with us. Before, no one took the better figured out pensions , and now makes it even less - if at all will be some , that is.

By the way , it is just as well that you learn two concepts to: KTO , which stands for Counter Terror Operation , and hexogen . This is important . Really, for real. And try in future to avoid places with other people , train stations, airports - well, especially train stations and airports - bus stations, markets, concerts and crowds at all.

If you still have to fly , make sure to get to the airport three hours in advance. At each input , there will be controls. Joke rather not with the guards . Shave off his beard. Lighten your hair. Turn your pockets inside out and let them dredge s after the first tillsägningen . Never - never ! - From home without identification documents .

Yes , forget nor sanctions from our international friends, that is, our new enemies . You guys are Russia now.

So it was a few baubles to . Yes, a bunch :

It is prohibited to protest in Russia.

It is forbidden to resist the unlawful arrest and unlawful detention.

It is forbidden for the regions to be self-determination. It is forbidden to leave the Russian Federation. Separatism is prohibited.

It is forbidden for foreigners to adopt Russian children .

It is forbidden to propagate homosexuality.

It is forbidden for Madonna and Lady Gaga to perform.

It is forbidden to put up unauthorized posters.

TV channel Dozjd is prohibited.

In the days to come online money prohibited.

Prices in Moscow is two times higher than in Kiev. At all .

And , finally , for us (and now also with you ) , it is forbidden to sell alcohol from eleven at night to eight in the morning. Temperance Act , see.

In short, welcome home .

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 13:14:13 |Display all floors
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2014-3-19 21:29
The cowardly Yanks are toothless when facing an opponent of their own military match!

Internation ...

You must be a very young. You should study history more in school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 15:24:15 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-20 04:53
nobody trusts the Crime vote...........

we all believed ur an id.iot~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 16:17:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 16:38:22 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2014-3-20 15:24
we all believed ur an id.iot~

95%.      .......that is also how Kim fixes his poll too.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 18:22:30 |Display all floors
  Falkland Islands belong to Britain. The British were the orginal settlers there. On the other hand, the Russians were not;  they  deported the Tartars living in Crimea during the World War 2, whilst sending their own citizens to Crimea to annex Crimea. Remember the Munich Agreement by which  France and Britain gave the nod to Hilter's attempts to  invade and take over Czechoslovakia in the name of protecting ethnic Germans living in the  the Sudetenland.?  

In some ways Obama is just doing what  Neville Chamberlain did back in 1938, when  Neville Chamberlain resorted to appeasement as a means to buy off Hilter.  Obama has said that " the U.S. will not take military action in the Ukraine crisis ."    Does Obama know what he is doing?  Now I'm really agreeable to the view that Obama is just another Justin Bieber waiting for the next chance to wow his fans with his political rhetoric. Or you could call him the stand-up comedian who's also the host of Late Night With Obama sponsored by a Russian company.   Which suggests that Obama doesn't have the guts to see off Putin for fearful of getting axed by the Russian patron. I really think it's time for the Democratic Party to find a new leader now; otherwise, America will be seen as timid, feeble-minded and even obnoxious because it's just a sayer.  It's time for America to come to the fore to tell the world that America still plumps for justice and international order. It's time for America to show the world that America is willing to grapple with all the threats posed by Russian aggression. It's time for the American people to tell Obama that it's okay for Obama to act like a wuss, insofar as he hands over his leadership to Hilary Clinton or even Condoleezza Rice, who is also black.

Go back to your Russia. Putin is an arsehole.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 18:24:00 |Display all floors
Obama, BE A MAN.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.