Author: lt1322min

"Toothless" Obama   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-19 21:22:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Gilbert_Ho at 2014-3-19 21:23

It's good to see these NATO warmongering bums are getting a taste of their own rotten medicine!

Now Putin should start deleveraging the mistakes of the drunk Yeltsin, and that useless western-leaning bum Gorbachev.

Undo the wrongs in Yugoslavia. Serbia should take back the territory it was forcibly taken away by NATO bombings.
Undo Latvia and the Soviet-Nordic states lost.

There is no time to waste. Just do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 21:27:33 |Display all floors
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2014-3-19 21:22
It's good to see these NATO warmongering bums are getting a taste of their own rotten medicine!

Now ...

spoken like a real communist..............................where wishes of the people directly affected count for nothing.

like in China where people are just sand?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 21:29:42 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-19 04:27
For America, it's a no win situation, send in troops, "War monger, use the UN called Toothless .

The cowardly Yanks are toothless when facing an opponent of their own military match!

International laws didn't stop the  NATO animals from bombing, dismantling and regime changing in the weak states of East Temor, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya over the past two decades.

Cowards!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 21:31:19 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-19 21:27
spoken like a real communist..............................where wishes of the people directly affe ...

Where are you taking our Chinese compatriots, you Malay terrorists!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 22:28:37 |Display all floors
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2014-3-19 21:29
The cowardly Yanks are toothless when facing an opponent of their own military match!

Internation ...

I have always wondered who you belong to ghost
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 22:30:20 |Display all floors
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2014-3-19 21:31
Where are you taking our Chinese compatriots, you Malay terrorists!

the Malay pilot did all the right things but time ran out for him.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 04:04:15 |Display all floors
Putin is another Hilter eager to flex his muscles worldwide. China and America should work together to keep his ego in check.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.