Author: DSseeing

Chinese police beat stay dog to death in public   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-19 01:32:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 02:36:45 |Display all floors
In the West, the police don't beat dogs in this manner: they only beat humans in this manner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 03:14:54 |Display all floors
the action has already been taken by the police seems legal because the existence of some statutes concerning about public safety,however,this event still make people feel a little  frozen in the deep heart.I can't get the conclusion that whether the policemen did it right or wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 04:24:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-17 18:56
In the U.S. only African Americans are beaten by the police like this.

Yeah dumby

That´s why the US has a white president currently, isn´t it?

You hate Chinese people and the  animals (your own kind) too.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 04:52:16 |Display all floors
Piperine Post time: 2014-3-19 02:36
In the West, the police don't beat dogs in this manner: they only beat humans in this manner.

How the police beat humans in China? with inflatable sticks ?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 05:47:43 |Display all floors
in any society just NO stray dogs & kats on the streets, and that's the bottom line...no IFS & no BUTS  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 07:29:56 |Display all floors
china786 Post time: 2014-3-18 17:35
i dont know if u have ever stayed in any civilised countries where even stray cant be beaten to de ...

like i sez i have no nonsense policy whatsoever...what civilized to you might not be civilized for othersi...people need to leash their animals (period) or face penalty   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.