Author: vincent01

US wrong to confront Russia over Ukraine   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-19 01:52:35 |Display all floors
USA is correct in confronting Russia. What is wrong is it should be a military confrontation. They can also call on NATO to support them in attacking Russia if they are having second thoughts. So, what is USA waiting for? This is the perfect situation. USA can claim Russia invaded Ukraine. People will believe since they show Russian tanks rolling into Ukraine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 02:05:17 |Display all floors
US and EU are absolutely right to confront Russia over this issue. No mainly because Crimea, not really for Ukraine either.  But to prevent the same situation from happening to other countries which faced long periods of mistreatment under Russian rule.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 02:20:34 |Display all floors
Please look up the group called the Black Block . They originated in Germany during the fall of the Berlin Wall. They now have many members and do live in the more free countries . They are always present at anti government rallies across this world they also attend and demonstrate at all the G20 meeting s in any country. There are chapters of these people in the EU, the USA , Canada , and the UK . They are the ones wearing the mask it is part of there ID . They have infiltrated many anti government organizations . They allow are responsible for the Ukraine riots ,, even thou most of theses black block people do not live in the Baltic states. This is why Russia when into Crimea to protect its people who are 90 percent Russian . The Black block does not excise in present day Russia. But they are in every other so called free countries.   
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 04:42:43 |Display all floors
I take a long-range view. My ideal is to have all the major powers join together in pursuit of peace and prosperity. I'm a world federalist. To me, all such confrontations between major powers simply delay this favorable out-come. I have no interest in nationalism. It simply enables local elites to mislead their citizens to support actions which are to the detriment of all ordinary humans. "Patriotism" is a manipulative trap.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 04:58:22 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2014-3-17 21:29
I honestly don't know why the U.S. just cant stay out of it. It seems like the U.S. does everything  ...

imagine of other nations start doing same ,where are we leading to?another colonization.if this is let go .it might serve as an eye opener to other nations.Russia did to crimea and nothing happen why would they say to us if we do to another country.is true that america will complain but nothing will come out at the end.annexation of territories is not the right thing for now.russia doesnt even have the resources to feed it's own people let alone taking another responsibility of administration another territory?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 09:27:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-19 06:10
Once again, this is a purely intra-European affair; there is no reason for the venal U.S. of A.  ...

Sacrifice former soviet states so Russia can have its "pride" back?   What an absurd idea.

As long the "west" , or rather Europe, is split in many countries something like NATO is necessary. Russia is good at making that clear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 10:35:06 |Display all floors
It is never right for any country to interfere with the sovereignty of another, but try telling that to the dropkicks that run NATO and the US. Incidentally, NATO is Hitlers dream come true.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.