Author: DSseeing

Would you skip a class if she were your English teacher?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-19 05:31:22 |Display all floors
is it just the face that tells the whole story of a man's beauty?i didnt even get enough of her.i think people go to school not to see attractive but to be taught.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-19 06:23:22 |Display all floors
chessgame Post time: 2014-3-19 05:31
is it just the face that tells the whole story of a man's beauty?i didnt even get enough of her.i th ...

Actually, most Chinese college students are by no means conscientious sorts  who study very hard; instead, they spend more time wooing lasses and traisping around glitzy shopping malls or chic shops with hotties looking for trendy clothes and pink-trimmed handbags.

You can only find nerds  and anoraks  in the library, where some donnish Chinese students and pedagogues  simply spend a whole day reading books and making notes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 22:10:26 |Display all floors
do it as usual

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-23 00:41:35 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2014-3-16 22:06

If it is possible for me to get a chance to get myself to be one of her student,my English will be much better than now.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.