Author: Yaknow

Baby born with two heads   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-19 21:37:15 |Display all floors
This two-headed baby will have had a good head start if it was born in the warmongering west.

The two-faced western culture will be able to offer it a very good position in politics, and diplomacy work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 01:11:54 |Display all floors
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2014-3-19 21:37
This two-headed baby will have had a good head start if it was born in the warmongering west.

The t ...

Better to spend your time getting the war criminals to the International Criminal Court. Of course the war criminals have stacked this courts with their bootlicks. You would think these legal clowns came from their pool in the Main Stream Media.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 03:39:03 |Display all floors
That's amazing,I curious about how the two heads work,Can they both do make sense in the life system?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 03:42:47 |Display all floors
chessgame Post time: 2014-3-18 04:58
you mean the two heads with one body to be ok?how will she grow to be?can you imagine how she can  ...

If both heads have nerveous feeling and do work in the life system,what should we chose then?
Give a test or have a interview?I doubt about it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 09:14:31 |Display all floors
beijingyank Post time: 2014-3-19 05:48
Mr. Windy City, it's in the dust. The size being less than (0.1 micron) and submicroscopic particl ...

{arched eyebrow}  So if this is true, there would be a bigger uptick in the population centers, regardless of country, yes?  If so, not exactly seeing a lot more stories like this as a whole.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 15:06:22 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2014-3-20 09:14
{arched eyebrow}  So if this is true, there would be a bigger uptick in the population centers, re ...

I suggest you give up on the idea of getting your news from the lame stream media. DU is a war crime and it doesn't fit the agenda of their masters.

Statistics for such things take time to accumulate and in China we have been getting horrible reports from western China about these nightmares. I would think your conjecture about birth defects being on the rise is true.

Oh and by the way, unlike radio nucleotides with half lives of 20-30 years, DU is lethal for over a million years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 16:53:47 |Display all floors
beijingyank Post time: 2014-3-20 01:06
I suggest you give up on the idea of getting your news from the lame stream media. DU is a war cri ...

{smile} Sorry, but the diatribes about media is something you use for the rubes.  Now, if you are willing to cite links, then we can talk.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.