China responses to Ukraine crisis   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-15 09:04:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-14 21:41
I bet you can do a better job:

Thank you for pointing it out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 09:22:20 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-15 08:02
You must have watched lots of Japanese AV movies then. Thanks for sharing this secret with us.

doesnt need to watch alot to know~
its all over everywhere~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 17:27:50 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-14 19:46
Russia is a threat to China.
Russia is a threat to China.

If Russia is a threat to China, what would you say about Japan and the U.S.?

如果俄罗斯对于中国一种威胁,你会说什么关于日本和美国?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 19:44:39 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-15 08:15
China has autonomous regions for Tibetans, Mongolians and Uighurs. They are also free to live anyw ...

I don't think China should trust Putin, who is a control freak. The Russians never take the Chinese as friends because most of them are supremacists and chauvinists. They care about lineage and  culture heritage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 19:59:37 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-15 17:27

We are talking about Crimea. Is America invading Crimea?  I think nationalists like you are just gun-ho about fulminating against Americans no matter what they do. Why? Do you think Russia should rule this planet? Do you think China should deem Russia Big Brother?

I think you are implying that it's okay for Russia to let China by the nose, to the extent that America will not push China around anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 20:13:20 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-15 17:27

I don't get it. Do you have to pin blame on America on every issue? Don't you think that nationalists like you are just prone to making vitriolic remarks against America? Could it be that it's fashionable to hit out at America in your own nation? Is it a job?  Do you still have such job  opennings in your company or ASSOCIATION? Hire me if you don't mind. I will do it if I get paid. How about five dollars for each thread ?

Too high? Then make it one dollar.  Actually, I will do it for free if you can find a girlfriend for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 20:20:40 |Display all floors
No one can deny Russia's right to retrieve a goodwill that it has previously extended and it shouldn't be read any further than that. At the same time BRICS ought to back Russia with a package to offer to Ukraine, of course a good chance that US will picture it as bribe. But Western packages are really that which lack sincerity as it aims to expand NATO borders. NATO by now should be viewed as a nation not merely a grouping that requires protection rather the PREDATOR nation. The SCO needs to expand its membership but to Pakistan and India until they end their animosity because bringing such animosity into SCO will only make in effective. BRICS will need to seriously consider how it is to react to any punitive measures that the West introduce against Russia. BRICS need to cross the path of insecurity likewise the SCO if there is any genuine intention to make the world effectively more polarized. Otherwise BRICS and the SCO mean nothing to the world. Ministers of these nations should be scurrying around one another's office in response to NATO's onslaught.

It won't be erroneous to approach impartial Ukrainians and build multiple linkages despite the fact that Crimea re-joins Russia. The history of Russian Crimea should be widely published in a positive light. Meaning in the first place Ukraine can't lose what doesn't belong to it. Crimea should instead be viewed as a withdrawal of Russian trust upon Ukraine not annexation of Ukraine territory. The unwritten rule is that as long as Ukraine remains a trusted brother of Russia, Russia will be willing to deposit on the basis of trust a territory of Russia's with Ukraine - not given outright. Sometimes nations do this to demonstrate immense goodwill. But when the West tries to steal Russia's coveted territory, then of course Russia has to act. If US was in Russia's shoe it may done the same or even more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.