Author: lt1322min

China responses to Ukraine crisis   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-15 03:25:37 |Display all floors
Seneca, you've been tending toward such great tenderness for persecuted minorities lately. Tibetans, Amerindians, Uighurs. Have you experienced some new revelation like Saint Paul? I also think China is showing statesmanship and good calculations about Ukraine. I suspect some progress is being made in talks with Taiwan, and China is feeling good about it.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 03:39:50 |Display all floors
  The Chinese government has already cast its lot with the Russians on this issue. But I side with Ukraine. I would go to Ukraine to see off the Russians with  the Ukrainians if I had a chance. .

Every nation has  the right to turn away  foreign invaders and protect its own territory, according to the international law. Putin, who is a grasping guy, will ask for more once he takes over Crimea.

You know you can even find some Chinese citizens who have Russian heritage in China. What if Russa tries to appeal to them by reminding them that they have Russian heritage as well. That's why I think Russia is a threat to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 03:41:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-14 21:41
China is the bigger threat - to Russia.

The Chinese government has already cast its lot with the Russians on this issue. But I side with Ukraine.  I would go to Ukraine to see off the Russians with  the Ukrainians if I had a chance. .

Every nation has  the right to turn away  foreign invaders and protect its own territory, according to the international law. Putin, who is a grasping guy, will ask for more once he takes over Crimea.

You know you can even find some Chinese citizens who have Russian heritage in China. What if Russa tries to appeal to them by reminding them that they have Russian heritage as well? That's why I think Russia is a threat to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 03:44:48 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-15 02:58
I agree. The warmongers want to drag China into mess.  And the response from China is one you woul ...

But it's very clear that China is on Russia's side on this issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 06:33:03 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-3-14 20:42
Not true, your opinion!

Russians as friends is very VITAL to China, Japan, Korea.

wrong~
without US and Japan...we all got no por.ns~!
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 07:07:51 |Display all floors
Ukraine don't even involve China and the tyrants in China already want to claim credit by "China's responses to the crisis is just as noble as always: China would like to see world peace and hopes everyone can just get along."

True to its nature..............China never lifts a finger to help anyone.............Never.

So, don't claim so much credit, You cannot swallow so much.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 07:12:31 |Display all floors
Washington is always clamoring about the Chinese threat that must be contained. They announce and then proceed with their planned Asia military pivot. They antagonize the DPRK constantly. Invade and topple Iraq for no valid reason, invade Libya and oust the regime, arm terrorists and further interfere in Syria, are still interfering in Afghanistan. Side with Japan's Abe on the islands issue. Continues to supply arms to Taiwan even though relations with the Mainland are better than ever.

Why exactly should China side with Washington against Moscow?
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.