Author: Fischkopp

Why is the Chinese national football team that bad? [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-13 18:09:39 |Display all floors
ethanyyp Post time: 2014-3-12 18:56
shang dong lu neng was really perfect guys.

Shandong Lvneng was great... for 2 years.

Dalian Shide was really good in the late 90's too.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-13 18:12:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MisterPanda at 2014-3-13 18:16
lionstar Post time: 2014-3-12 18:45
exactly...GOOD post

I play football here when I have time. I'm a goalkeeper and I'm having a really easy time, it's always so easy to read the game here and I basically just have to worry about the guy having the ball ^^
However, I entered a competition with my team and, after the first game, which we won 5-0, the other team complained and I was not allowed to play the other games because "foreigners are not allowed", even though it wasn't written anywhere on the rules (it was a friendly championship with other local teams, nothing big really). Woke up at 7 on a sunday morning for nothing
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 18:57:36 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-3-12 18:43
Because it is a team sport and Chinese, especially the men, do not perform well in team sports.  The ...

it's not just a matter of team spirit. they simply suck, and they get paid for that. I wonder why we have a football league after all, nothing but a joke, the worst of kind cause it's never made me laugh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 20:38:26 |Display all floors
They are no good players. I get suicidal when I watch them play, and that's why my mother forbids me.

Many kids in China like playing football. What are the odds that we select 11 of'em who can actually play well, considering our national team always loses?

I've never supported the national men's team, I wish I could, but they never gave me the chance.

Maybe the game was just not made for us, though some claim it was made by us.

And an old lady in high school made us write an essay about our national team making the 2002 World Cup, just to explain how perseverance after countless failures would eventually lead one to success --- that's what she called it, getting into the World Cup a success --- and she failed me because I refused to accept her crap and I thought the only reason for them to get in was sheer loser's luck.

They lose a million times, and they win a few.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.