Author: BigWang

Rumor Kunming,Mekong Massacre & Malaysian Plane carried out by US funded   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-13 05:10:17 |Display all floors
It might be a rumour that all of this was an US founded terrorist act.
But that BigWang is a schizophrenerr Vollarsch mit wahnhaften Zwangsvorstellungen, der dadurch entstand, dass seine Mutter waehrend der Schwangerschaft an der Flasche hing... that is fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 07:40:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-3-12 23:43
BigWang Post time: 2014-3-11 01:48
No point in DENIAL.

We have good reason to believe  that you have been hired by Russia to vilify America, just like that bleary-eyed, snot-nosed and tin-eared  Ralph Peters, who has slammed President Obama while kvelling over Putin's achievements.

I don't know who brough you up? Putin? Putin's mistress? Putin's daughter?   Putin's grandson? Anyway, we couldn't care less about that. But we do care about what's wrong with your mind? You must have eaten lots of genetic modified food, huh? That's why you often make such xxxxxxing dopey utterances, huh?

I don't get it. Why would spend your whole life trashing America?  We all know that you have a hole on your arse, man. Why don't you go find someone working for Microsoft to patch up that hole for you? Or you could consider asking Putin to sew it up with his sharp Russian teeth.

I think a girlish guy and sucker like Putin just can't wait to lick the hole on your arse. Have fun with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 07:41:37 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-3-12 21:10
It might be a rumour that all of this was an US founded terrorist act.
But that BigWang is a schizop ...

You two should get hitched and give birth to a baby called Putin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 07:44:30 |Display all floors
BigWang Post time: 2014-3-11 01:48
No point in DENIAL.

We have good reason to believe  that you have been hired by Russia to vilify America, just like that bleary-eyed, snot-nosed and tin-eared  Ralph Peters, who has slammed President Obama while kvelling over Putin's achievements.

I don't know who brough you up? Putin? Putin's mistress? Putin's daughter?   Putin's grandson? Anyway, we couldn't care less about that. But we do care about what's wrong with your mind? You must have eaten lots of genetic modified food, huh? That's why you often make such xxxxxxing dopey utterances, huh?

I don't get it. Why would spend your whole life trashing America?  We all know that you have a hole on your arse, man. Why don't you go find someone working for Microsoft to patch up that hole for you? Or you could consider asking Putin to sew it up with his sharp Russian teeth.

I think a girlish guy and sucker like Putin just can't wait to lick the hole on your arse. Have fun with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 07:45:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 07:52:24 |Display all floors
BigWang Post time: 2014-3-12 23:45
when there's smoke, there most likely fire.

What's in it for you by making such lies? A Russian slag?  That's the promise from Putin ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 07:57:38 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-3-12 23:49
Not always, I prefer to wait for facts.
Rumors are just that, fact less.

You are gonzo like him? How about making similar rumors  that Russia is the perp behind the two events? We all know that Putin is a rough-hewen bozo bent on showing his bare chest and smelly armits. I bet he is someone willing to do bad things in the name of protecting Russia's national interests.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.