Author: lt1322min

200,000 yuan to date a man!     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-13 04:36:54 |Display all floors
whjdgzdc Post time: 2014-3-11 15:55
I don't think either of them is beautiful.

may be thats why she use this method to attract her man... Recently much activities like this to date boy or girl. I also read many crazy things during valentines day...Material show up most important for to date a man or Lady ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 07:22:27 From mobile |Display all floors
Vse suqki budut nakayani, kremom i smaykoi namayani

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 18:19:14 |Display all floors
Nizar-Sz Post time: 2014-3-12 20:36
may be thats why she use this method to attract her man... Recently much activities like this to d ...

In China,people like them are called "Tuhao".Do u know what is that mean? "Local tyrant" maybe.U have read many crazy things during Valentines Day?I'd like to read them,too.Wound u like to share them to me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 20:39:19 |Display all floors
Nizar-Sz Post time: 2014-3-13 04:36
may be thats why she use this method to attract her man... Recently much activities like this to d ...

she wanna become a popular girl,maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 23:59:53 |Display all floors
whjdgzdc Post time: 2014-3-13 18:19
In China,people like them are called "Tuhao".Do u know what is that mean? "Local tyrant" maybe.U h ...

I just want to share two stories,

Story 1 :  A man dressed like a disney toy dress and waited for his girl in the metro station. After she came, he proposed in a funny manner and the girl became so happy to accept his love.

Story 2 : A man with a performance group and media waited for his girl in the streets . After she came has been welcomed by the performance group to lead to him. And finally he with a diamond ring proposed her " Wo Ai Ni " and the performance group behind dancing and singing her name. She was the happiest girl in this world

and I have a free story here to share ; one of my Chinese friend, i asked her what you think of this incident and she said , " My boy friend is so stupid, he didn't like me so much. He just sent me a flower and nothing else .mmmmm"

.. Do you have some stories to share ??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 00:52:29 |Display all floors
Nizar-Sz Post time: 2014-3-13 23:59
I just want to share two stories,

Story 1 :  A man dressed like a disney toy dress and waited for ...

It's very nice of u to share stories.I'm sorry , I didn't know such stories before. On the day of 2.14, i also only prepared flowers... I'm a little embarrassed to do what the charactors do in the stories.But i think their thoughts is wonderful. And i admire their courage,ideas and actions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 10:54:23 |Display all floors
What's the point?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.