Views: 7543|Replies: 11

What can we learn from the missing jet incident?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-3-10 18:19:40 |Display all floors

Early on March 8, 2014, a Malaysia Airline jet MH370 with 239 passengers on board suddenly vanished from the radar screen of air traffic control, on the route from Kuala Lampur to Beijing. The news sparkled the people around the globe.

154 Chinese passengers were on board, accounting for nearly 2/3 of the total passengers. Till now, the missing plane has not been found yet.

Due to about 4 passengers holding fake passports on board, the InterPol is investiating on that. The police has got nothing about the 4 suspected passengers. Was there a terrorist explosion happening on the plane during the journey? If yes, ......

What can we learn from the missing jet incident?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 00:21:32 |Display all floors
We can learn Homo sapiens very imaginative

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 00:32:24 |Display all floors
They can learn to check passports properly for a start. Two of them were subsequently found to be stolen.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 04:40:25 |Display all floors
I learn that chinese media show not respect to the families: just media sensationalism.

pictures of peoples crying. Why show it? couldnt those asshles reporters respect others?

Propaganda: peoples attacking malaysia about security...just pathetic when you know the situaiton in China. Maybe they made a mistake, maybe not. But the time now is just to respect those who cry.

So pathetic to see the vietnam army/china ennemy on monday and friends on tuesday: it show the dirty game politics playing, manipulating peoples.

Such things are just NO NO NO.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 05:11:50 |Display all floors
Probably, what we can learn is that none of us know which day will be our last :-(
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 21:35:06 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2014-3-11 04:40
I learn that chinese media show not respect to the families: just media sensationalism.

pictures of ...

pictures of peoples crying. Why show it? couldnt those asshles reporters respect others?

No less crass than reporters in the US who stick the mike in front of families of victims and demand to know 'How do you feel"?

pathetic to see the vietnam army/china ennemy on monday and friends on tuesday: it show the dirty game politics playing, manipulating peoples.

It takes a tragedy to unite people.  Or would you rather see a lack of cooperation because due to differences?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 03:00:01 |Display all floors
just one point for our common people, airplane is not 100% safe so we'd better buy insurance for it. this is noe point.
there is a LOT  for the media to learn.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.