Author: desperado123

US and EU take measures to punish Russia     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-11 14:07:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-10 23:37
Rubbish?

Please, moderate your language! I don't call Lanzhou Noodles "rubbish" either, and it  ...

Am i correct when saying "American rubbish" ? And who tell you that Noodles is not rubbish if it was added into too much hand-pulled noodle agent ? All of junk food not being cooked only for you without whole-hearted love are rubbish, including modern industrial civilization and human beings ,additional yourself ! Dont say to me as a teaching sound !
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 19:36:14 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-11 01:13
You mean that all Russians just survive by these Americans rubbish? Have no their own drink and fo ...

I believe RUSSIAN preoccupation with COMMIE STATE ENTERPRISE means their

"Commercial sector is severely SHRUNKEN" and this has EFFECTS on it's ABILITY to be MORE POPULAR with it's NEAR ABROAD RUSSIAN Hinterland.

I've offered CONSULTANCY SERVICES to Mr. Putin, He send 2 emissaries to "meet up with me", BUT NO OFFER YET for a "consultancy job".......I am "very interested" to WORK OUT the Russian problems//because it's a CONTINENTAL SIZE country, 17mil Km2, yet seems to have SO MUCH TROUBLE....

....American "ELEPHANT" strategies does not help Russia economically.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 19:36:53 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-11 06:35
Northeast of China have so many healthy food and raw materials , why didn't Russia import from Chi ...

hmmmm?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-11 19:42:36 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2014-3-10 07:10
I really wonder what qualification US has?

The same qualifications that a school yard bully has. Nothing more, nothing less.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 19:52:40 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-3-11 19:36
I believe RUSSIAN preoccupation with COMMIE STATE ENTERPRISE means their

"Commercial sector is s ...

That's funny...
He called me and asked for a referral and appraisal of you.
I declined.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 19:56:45 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-3-11 19:52
That's funny...
He called me and asked for a referral and appraisal of you.
I declined.

Mr. Jay

that's good news!
I would LOVE to work in Russia, so I can stay away from the troubles in Malaysia. <I call it "THE TRAP">

I am glad, Mr. Putin is "considering" my proposal for a CONSULTANCY work for Russia!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 20:37:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-11 19:29
Sorry, Baby, but eating rice, more rice and only rice is eating junk food. It isn't healthy, did ...
  1. Frankly speaking, Chinese don't prepare rice nicely; they should learn how to make better rice dishes as the Indians, Thais and Malaysians do.
Copy code
you a spicy man?

not many white guys are spicy men.

I prefer Indian and Thai, my wife prefers plain stir fry.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.