Author: voice_cd

Could it be terrorism that have downed the flight?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-9 20:04:44 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2014-3-9 18:45
The plane is at the bottom of the China south sea. There were two people on board the plane that had ...

There is no evidence for this as yet, it is pure speculation and nothing else.  Please do us all a favour and do not state things as facts when there is as yet no proof.  At present (midday UTC+8) there is no information to support your statement of fact.  At present the investigators are open to all possibilities for the loss of the aircraft.

Try to keep to the truth, not media speculation.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 20:42:44 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2014-3-9 10:45
The plane is at the bottom of the China south sea. There were two people on board the plane that had ...

God bless all onboard

China needs to take security more seriously too. Allowing females to playfully search males's bodies is extremely inappropriate. Its about SECURITY not sex. If a woman found a weapon on a male passenger she would be powerless to stop him as he attacked her. Males should only be searched by males strong enough to defeat a security threat

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 20:47:41 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-9 11:43
WE, ASIANS, HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT, THAT EACH AND EVERY PERSON HAS THE FIRST AND FOREM ...

If it was terrorists I believe it would be from Chinese terrorists the same as at the Kunming rail station terrorists attack

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 21:11:56 |Display all floors
From Jim Fetzer

It was an audacious plan, brilliant in design, and nearly perfect in execution.  But those who were working this out did not realize that they were also creating the image of a plane that would turn out to be traveling faster than a Boeing 767, violating Newton’s laws, and passing through its own length into the building in the same number of frames it passed through its own length it air.  As in the case of the Pentagon, they thereby violated laws of aerodynamics and of physics that gave their game away.  And those blemishes, subtle as they may have been, have provided the opportunity to expose a fantastic fraud, which has been used to justify wars of aggression and constraints upon civil rights that our nation continues to endure to this day.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 22:37:43 |Display all floors
I'm sure people manage to travel with false documents quite frequently all over the world. Terrorism is far from the only reason why someone would want to travel with false passports, doubt it is even the most likely reason.

Planes have crashed many times without it being terrorism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 23:15:37 |Display all floors
the first time i saw this news,I prefered to believe that the plane get into a black hole without  any omen and will be back some years later suddenly as it used to.let's pray for all of them on broad and wish that they are all alive now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 23:46:18 |Display all floors
entrence Post time: 2014-3-9 23:15
the first time i saw this news,I prefered to believe that the plane get into a black hole without  a ...

Yes once I also saw a such movie!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.