Views: 10187|Replies: 40

Putin tanks roll into Kiew   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-8 22:24:57 |Display all floors
I think there is no need to raise an alarm in Western capitals because Putin rolls into Crimea.

but what will be the contingency plan if Putin rolls into Kiew?

Will that mean nuclear war and end of humanity? If so, is it worth it?

When does poker game end?

what is the plan?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 05:52:43 |Display all floors
If the Crimea wants reunion with the Russian federation thats the way it should be.  Kiev is out of bounds for Putin.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 05:56:01 |Display all floors
If he Crimea wants reunion with the Russian federation, they why not letting Tibet or XInjiang peoples express themselves to.

a few month ago, China and Russia made all their possible to avoid yankees stop Syrian dictator killing peoples: both countries argued their favorite old song:  "non ingerence" . Now Putin invade another country, but non ingerence suddenly become OK? The kremlin buffon is so pathetic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 06:04:58 |Display all floors
Whatever your politics, there's no denying that shrunken borders applies to Russia and the old Soviet Union more than anywhere else in the world for a very long time.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 06:39:07 |Display all floors
Kiev is not part of the plan!
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 08:15:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-9 07:36
Let the barbarians in the orient pretend that civilisation is about showing military strength an ...

Neither Russia nor Putin can prevent a Western leaning Democracy being set up in Ukraine ( minus Crimea).

Europe and Obama should be satisfied with that................... .but are there?

Are Europe and Obama pressing on with sanctions on Russia.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 00:52:56 |Display all floors
We can always help the people in Ukraine, At the moment there is a TU-95 / Bear-H for sale on Ebay
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.