Views: 2897|Replies: 4

BABBY PLANE?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-7 18:10:22 |Display all floors
An intelligent response.......

Mother and her young inquisitive son were flying Singapore Airlines from Singapore to New York.The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked, 'If dogs have baby dogs and cats have baby cats, why don't planes have baby planes?'
The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to ask the pretty flight attendant. So the boy dutifully asked the flight attendant, 'If dogs have baby dogs and cats have baby cats, why don't planes have baby planes?'The flight attendant responded, 'Did your mother tell you to ask me that?' The little boy admitted that she did.
Well, then, tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Singapore Airlines always pulls out on time.
Now, let your mother explain that to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 20:39:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 21:19:28 |Display all floors
Hilarious! But are we sure there are no baby planes? I am sure I heard one pilot turn to the co-pilot and say "Well, let's get this baby off the ground"
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 19:53:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 18:15:32 |Display all floors
Ha ha, I would have loved to have been a fly on an overhead luggage rack.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.