Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 10:04:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-9 11:07:13 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-3-8 17:56
Around the same time as Kennedy's challenge that you present, your beloved Mao made his own propos ...

I see you believe everything your indoctrination taught you.
Good little boy.
The truth is, if Mr. Mao hadn't pushed to get nuclear deterrence then China could have fallen
to western domination and today be another toilet of humanity like many western protectorates
not setup to be a showcase for propaganda.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-3-9 18:42:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2014-3-9 19:02

Most of members are party members and party officials, bosses of companies, movie stars and atheltes stars. Probably they would propose sth related to them.

If I were a member, I would definitely propose the solutions of problems in my groups.
Proposal 1. We need to change the game rules in property markets.
Gov has a monopoly of all residential lands' supply in city area. Gov kept raising up the price of land and taxes in property market in the past decade. Gov restrict citizens to build apartment for themselves. Citizens have to buy apartment, which still half built, from property developers. Many people couldn't get housing certificates easily after they bought developers' apartments with all of certificates issued from local gov. I am suffering.

Proposal 2: We need to change game rules of income taxes.
Now, the low and medium have to hand in 75% of the whole China's income taxes. Why do most of China's rich people not  hand in personal taxes? Why do bosses in companies not hand in income taxes? Why do speculators in property markets not  hand in income taxes? I am suffering.
Here, I need to express my gratitude to Chongqing mayor. He hand in the same proposal this year.

Proposal 3:We need to disclose information of congress members.
Now, I don't know who is and how to contact the members in  my area. I wanna get help from members in my area. Could I get housing ceritificate soon after I had already bought the legal apartment from property developers.

Proposal 4: We need to disclose the income and assets of high-rank party members and gov officials to the public.
Many high-rank officials have many housing properties. How could they own properties when they get low salaries. How could they get houses free of charge from gov while the price of houses would cost their legal life-saving income? I hate the bribery and corruption.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.