Author: DSseeing

If you were a member of CPPCC   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-8 08:27:27 |Display all floors
i like to see quik changes for the environment dont just expect & wait for the wind, and also public security...the rest of it is easy to tackle  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 14:55:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teachingchinese at 2014-3-8 11:06
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2014-3-7 21:10
I disagree!

I think it is because the majority of mainlanders are still very backward, and lack th ...

It seems you have some hatred of rich I m sure of travel agencies' important role promoting the foolish consume actions because of infos from some friends working in this industry.
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 15:19:12 |Display all floors
To disclose the property of officials!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 17:21:50 |Display all floors
I know nothing about those meetings.

Have it ever working well ?
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 17:41:03 |Display all floors
I guess a permanent tail wind for cyclists and free beer for every one would get some brains ticking.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 17:45:53 |Display all floors
As an ordinary people , I have been paying close attention to the low-rent housing , although it may be harmful for some profit group . I don't want to live in the container-style apartment in my future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 01:09:27 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-7 19:42
Some are paid, some are simply stupid.

Yo're right!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.