Views: 5578|Replies: 10

Using Armpit Sweat to Attract Women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-6 21:19:57 |Display all floors
This is based on anecdotal evidence and reading some things here and there from third-party sources and such (not as reliable), but it was discussed that armpit sweat smells so strong because it has pheromones in it that serve various purposes, such as attracting women.  Thus it follows that men who use anti-perspirant deodorant, as opposed to just scented ones, are blocking their pheromones to get the attention of women.

I don't use anti-perspirants because of the toxic aluminum compounds, but I wonder if I am inadvertently attracting women at the same time with my armpit pheromones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 12:15:16 |Display all floors
I don't like aluminum in my body.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 12:40:05 |Display all floors
Thats in the DNA to react like that
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 13:14:33 |Display all floors
roman women used to scape off gladiator armpist to perfume their bodies cos they think is a sexi macho thing for dem  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 14:35:08 |Display all floors
If you are attracting women I guess you will notice!
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 03:19:53 |Display all floors
Do you have a wash ?
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 07:43:52 |Display all floors
One woman that I knew encouraged me not to wash my armpits, she loved the smell of stale sweat. Later, another woman hated sweat and complained that I didn't wash my armpits often enough.

"Women. You can't live with them and the law doesn't let you make soup out of them". (Sonny Barger, H.A.)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.