Author: Fischkopp

China should lead the world because...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-9 22:11:06 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-9 13:58
I know you're afraid to deal in reality. You are a pampered stooge and nobody can take you serious ...

NORTH KOREA INVADED SOUTH KOREA FROM THE OUTSET OR INCEPTION. WHY DON'T YOU GO FIND SOME CHINESE HISTORY BOOKS THAT HAVE DESCRIPTIONS OF THIS EVENT.

ALAS, I FORGOT THAT YOU DON'T SPEAK CHINESE. YOU ARE AMERICAN. HUH? IT'S SO REFRESHING TO KNOW THAT the reason  YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ARRESTED FOR TALKING LIKE A TURNCOAT is that AMERICA IS A DEMOCRATIC NATION.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 22:28:10 |Display all floors
Pedrao Post time: 2014-3-9 11:08
Please educate yourself on Asian history before making inaccurate comments.

The Korean War was an ...

So do you think the Chinese are lying when they say it was North Korea  that invaded South Korea  than the other way around?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 22:37:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-9 14:22
Let us join in prayers for Robber's mental improvements. God will have to be extra provident ...

I don't know what's on his mind. It's hard for me to comprehend the logic of being an American hater as someone claiming he is American. Either he is lying when he says he is American or he is someone working for North Korea.

I can't dwell on it for fear of being reported by him again. I think he has reported me several times.Who knows it. Don't mess with him. He might be a friend of Bo xxx Lai .

Oh, it just occured to me that  Bo is behind bars. Feel free to take him to task then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 22:43:39 |Display all floors
it just occurred to me that  .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 06:47:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 10:24:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-3-10 03:15
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-3-9 22:47
what happens if he reports you?   I've been reading all of these comments for a long time, though  ...

Typically,  you receive some private  messages sent by one of the mods here asking you to behave yourself after being reported by someone. If the mod finds you making some "tiresome" remarks afterwards, say, after being reported by the same person again,  the mod might decide to ban you for a few days. Which means you will not be able to reply to a thread like this when you get banned.

Having said that, you are still allowed to reason with the mod and make a case for not banning you before you get banned. That's what I did after being reported by that robert and his ilk.  I got one admonition telling me not to lampoon robert and his claim that he has a Chinese wife. In other words, the mod wrote that members here should refrain from cocking  a snook at each other's family members.

I replied to the admonition in a trice after finding the message, telling the mod that I had been despised by the snitch-the person who reported me-as well; it was him who started slagging me off and telling lies here since inception. I also promised that I wouldn't sneer at his claim that he has a Chinese wife or even argue with him again. Ultimately, the good-natured mod didn't ban me  at length, even though I thought I would get banned..  

my takeway from this experience is you don't really have to launch  a broadside against your detractors or dotty comments made by them; instead, you just state your arguments and reason with them.  If they still take issue with your arguments, then you have two choices. One is to keep finding fault in their grotty statements. Another one is to just neglect them  and move on to the next thread.

It would be foolhardy to get teed off by your detractors' porkies and grubby  accusations. Just stay cool and don't use abominable  words like them.  My guts tell me some of them just want to rile you by uttering invective  first and then reporting you once you take the bait.

Just have fun here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 10:27:00 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-3-9 22:47
what happens if he reports you?   I've been reading all of these comments for a long time, though  ...

To launch a broadside, I mean.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.