Author: Fischkopp

Blame the West   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-8 07:28:49 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-3-8 04:11
I do not know if he is born in that Era ?

Absolutely.  Women's rights and the sexual revolution started in the 60's.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 08:05:22 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-3-7 09:30
People who blame others just admits their weakness.

Blaming others is basically saying 'I believe w ...
  1. Blaming others is basically saying 'I believe we have no control over our own destiny.'
Copy code
you have no idea how few the total number of people who can have control over their own destiny............

for starters, your father must have $ 10 million.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 09:15:26 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-8 08:05
you have no idea how few the total number of people who can have control over their own destiny... ...

People forget there is power in numbers.

One person may not be very powerful, but a united front of people can move mountains.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 09:39:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-3-8 09:39
JFenix Post time: 2014-3-8 09:15
People forget there is power in numbers.

One person may not be very powerful, but a united front  ...

Mao once said.........

Revolution is not a dinner party. We embark on a revolution because all other paths have been blocked.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 10:44:20 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-3-7 16:30
Are you Irish? I suspect not, just another ghostly incarnation.

Who are you to ask me personal information? Where I drink and what I drink doesn't concerns you at all.

What you need to concern is your own mental health. Paranoid schizophrenia is eating you out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 12:01:16 |Display all floors

I blame the West for indoctrinating a black woman to believe that her color was inferior to that of a white man.
I blame the West for making a black woman believe that her Chinese husband is inferior to a white lover.
I blame the West for making a black mother believe that seven children of a Chinese man are inferior to a child of a white man.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-3-8 14:42:24 |Display all floors
Irishfreedom Post time: 2014-3-8 10:44
Who are you to ask me personal information? Where I drink and what I drink doesn't concerns you at ...

Yes ghost, anything you say

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.