Author: DSseeing

Xinjiang is Not a land of terrorists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-6 17:21:44 |Display all floors
Tang Dynasty 安西都护府 ,and Wang zhen .......

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-6 18:11:21 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2014-3-5 03:18
When he found I was taking a picture for him, he saluted to the camera.

That's what happened to Whitebear. There he is in post #3
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 18:16:24 |Display all floors
couldn't agree with you more.

many of my colleagues have always been alert to the Urgyur people, which is sad. but I don't blame them.

all I can do is explain to them it's irrational and unfair to blame all of the people for the crimes a very few of them committed. if by that logic, the han chinese look bad all the way.

and if my friends are okay with it, I'd take them to dine in restaurant opened by a ugyur boss once in a while. I wish I could go there more often, but I cannot afford like going there everyday.

and I find the human inclination for unsubstantiated extrapolation extremely distrubing. this mentality is the root of ignorance, which then leads to prejudice, which engenders hatred, which results in conflict.

we have seen too many tragedies caused by ignorance all over the world. I really do not want to see those things haunting china.

and I think only we, the each and every one of us, can prevent this from happening again, by our reason, our kindness, and our sincerity.

if the mind is strong, nothing can break it.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-3-6 18:45:41 |Display all floors
good pictures and post! a lovely area and people.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 19:44:14 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2014-3-5 11:24
Generalization as we can see in beijing propaganda is playing with fire, a very dangerous game that  ...

The issue is people like yourself, a cancer of society.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 22:25:26 |Display all floors
which is the Land of terrorist? USA or Afghanistan?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 22:39:29 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2014-3-5 19:48

Nice pics indeed! I've lived there for more than a year. Saying that, I must mention that I'm glad that there's no Audio coming with post Nr. 24   
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.