Author: ning05

RUSSIA WARNS THE AMERICANS!   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-3-5 10:56:44 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-3-5 10:34
And some vodka.

The Vodka I drink is made in Warrington, UK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-5 10:57:50 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-3-5 10:56

What is it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-5 11:06:07 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-3-4 21:56

smirnoff is in new jersey just across the holland tunnel from me just tell me when you're comin to town  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-5 11:08:18 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-3-4 21:54
Beer for me too.  Don't trust the Russians.

many of dem are here in the US doin construction work just the same like many new chinese immigrants here as well...and trust i dunno what that means in term of hate  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-5 12:22:06 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-3-5 02:51
i'm more of a beer kinda guy...never liked the russians myself after we (vietnamese) found out wha ...

I would rather pay the $1000.00 dollars to the Russians for saving your country than having the American dropping bombs, Orange Agent and killing your family members. Nearly 3 million Vietnamese lost the life by the US bombing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-5 22:01:15 |Display all floors
The Kremlin has expressed its surprise over remarks of President Putin’s economic security advisor Sergei Glazyev who claimed today Russia could easily dodge US sanctions. Russian media have learnt this from a senior official in the Putin administration.
Mr. Glazyev said earlier today that Russia would be forced to switch to other currencies and set up its own payment system if US Senate were to sanction it over Ukraine.
The advisor claimed that Moscow would recommend everyone to get rid of their US Treasury bonds if the United States froze the assets of Russian public institutions and private investors. He added that Russia would also have to default on its loans to American banks.
"Mr. Glazyev has not been authorized to talk on behalf of the Russian government and especially to voice such unacceptable measures," the source in the Kremlin said. He stressed it was Glazyev's "personal opinion" that had nothing to do with Russia's official stance.
Voice of Russia, RIA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-5 22:17:32 |Display all floors
ning05 Post time: 2014-3-4 18:42
World stock markets plunge over Ukraine crisis

Mar 4, 2014

Monday the DJI was down a half percent. Tuesday it was UP one and a half percent. It has nothing to do with Russia.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.