Author: sansukong

China: no one is above the law   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-4 17:25:20 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-4 06:44
Do terrorists need a reason to kill people? Do you know that they also behead and throw stones a ...
  1.   Do terrorists need a reason to kill people?
Copy code
not just kill people. They kill themselves too in the process.

....they rather die then live in Overlord  China.

amazing?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 17:33:57 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-3 23:28
If you read western news media outputs, you will have noticed that some pictures they say were take ...

Yes, I have seen those photos and read those distorted news. Hitting below the belt is never new to them. Throwing mud at China is their assigned agenda!
Btw, I think I have positively identify, who is seneca's mole in BBS CD. Let's draw the attention of the Ministry of Supervision's attention to that.

是的,我已经看到这些照片,而读那些扭曲的的新闻。
击打腰带以下从来都不是新的策略为它们。
抛出泥时中国是他们的,指派议事日程!
顺便说一句,我想我已经正确识别是谁在BBS的CD塞内卡的痣。让我们绘制的监察部年代关注到这一点。

Note:  Trabslation... (not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 19:27:51 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-4 00:15
That might be Seneca's happy hour, when he is posting truckloads of nonsense onto CD, and by virtu ...

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 21:31:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-4 20:55
I think you made a savage judgement of peoples who never were one nation and have always fought  ...

bottom line is this.

we live in a diverse world. Any purely Han view of the world is sure to get into trouble when dealing with others.

either admiration or insecurity when dealing with American and Europe or contempt and bullying when dealing with weaker nations.

the only way to get rid of these imperfections and impurities is to get out of the Han skin and realise that Han is NOT the center of the world..............just a part of the cosmos.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 22:22:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-4 12:37
Ted,

I don't know how to say it to you in a public forum... You just kicked the ball into the T ...

Wow. You really have done lots of research on Chinese history. Then you  just can't pin blame on Han Chinese collectivelly  for being the provocateurs or aggressors.   Historically, some of the generals and soldiers who served in the army or were dispatched to  faraway places to either head off  the invasion of minorities and  some Islam nations  or  bag  more territories for Tang , just like you pointed it out in this reply.

Gao Xianzhi, who reportedly belonged to a minority called 高句丽族,  was just one of them, just like Zheng Cheng Gong or 郑成功, who  was half Japanese. BTW, Gao Xianzhi had nothing to do with Korea because 高句丽族 and 高句丽国 or Korea were not the same.

Like I said , no one was and is innocent. If you really bother laying bare  the truth about the history of   human conquests,  struggles for liberty or emancipation from foreign oppression, then you fill find that no one really cares to listen to your exhortations or lectures, largely because we all know that the victims were or are  also the culprits themselves.

Take Han people. They had been treated with contumely by Manchu people during the Qing ruling until the dissolution or implode of Qing, which was  replaced by  the avowed Emperor 袁世凯 and then  the Chinese Nationalist Party led by Sun Yat-sen, who was a dapper, dashing and daring leader.

It's just too complicated. I think even most Chinese citizens are still at sea with what happened in all the former dynasties, except their names. You know what? I hear that some kids are told to recite the names of these  old dynasties as a means to improve memory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 22:32:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-4 12:37
Ted,

I don't know how to say it to you in a public forum... You just kicked the ball into the T ...

Wow. You really have done lots of research on Chinese history. Then you  just can't pin blame on Han Chinese collectivelly  for being the provocateurs or aggressors.   Historically, some of the generals and soldiers who served in the army or were dispatched to  faraway places to either head off  the invasion of minorities and  some Islam nations  or  bag  more territories for Tang , were minorities , er,  just like you pointed it out in this reply.

Gao Xianzhi, who reportedly belonged to a minority called 高句丽族,  was just one of them, just like Zheng Cheng Gong or 郑成功, who  was half Japanese. BTW, Gao Xianzhi had nothing to do with Korea because 高句丽族 and 高句丽国 or Korea were not the same.

Like I said , no one was and is innocent. If you really bother laying bare  the truth about the history of   human conquests,  struggles for liberty or emancipation from foreign oppression, then you fill find that no one really cares to listen to your exhortations or lectures, largely because we all know that the victims were or are  also the culprits themselves.

Take Han people. They had been treated with contumely by Manchu people during the Qing ruling until the dissolution or implode of Qing, which was  replaced by  the avowed Emperor 袁世凯 and then  the Chinese Nationalist Party led by Sun Yat-sen, who was a dapper, dashing and daring leader.

It's just too complicated. I think even most Chinese citizens are still at sea with what happened in all the former dynasties, except their names. You know what? I hear that some kids are told to recite the names of these  old dynasties as a means to improve memory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 22:53:36 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-4 14:22
Wow. You really have done lots of research on Chinese history. Then you  just can't pin blame on ...

Seneca knows nothing about Chinese history.  He just copies from Wikipedia and pretends to know a lot.  His comparison of Qin Shihuangdi with a general of the Tang Dynasty is sophomoric in the least.  Qin Shihuang's army was a hundred times larger than any general's army, and when he attacked a state, he intended to conquer it, not loot it.  But the Japanese, oh well, their emperor and princes do practice the three all's - loot all, kill all and burn all.  A bunch of bloody pirates billed as Asia's most civilized country by Europe's most uncivilized country, one that drew and quartered Braveheart right in the citadel of "British civilization" of London.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.