Author: sansukong

China: no one is above the law   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-4 01:55:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-3 17:34
the words leaders and thankless job don't belong together.

It is the most lucrative job in the mo ...

Bill Clinton wouldn't question such statements as well. Remember Lewinsky scandal  and his worldwide book tour? His most famous book has been a hot ticket in China, including both Chinese and English editions.  He has made lots of money in China as well.

I once found that book in a local bookstore, but I didn't buy even I was one of his fans then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 02:01:26 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-4 01:55
Bill Clinton wouldn't question such statements as well. Remember Lewinsky scandal  and his world ...

you put leader and thankless job in one sentence.

I didn't.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 02:05:40 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-3 18:01

I didn't.

I just think that you have become a hater too. That's not good for your health. Just try to be a broad-minded person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 02:15:01 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-4 02:05
I just think that you have become a hater too. That's not good for your health. Just try to be a ...

I got a better suggestion.

it is all irrelevant.

but satisfactory. .....satisfactory because it ( what I write )  is in harmony with the Natural Laws of the Universe.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 02:20:13 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-3 18:01

I didn't.

I'm not a broad-minded person. Sometimes I can be another neurotic radical who vents its spleen on someone. I'm not really a nice person in this context. I don't know why nor how to explain it in words. I have met lots of loathsome figures in my life, including some imposters.

It's just so absurd that they  are seen as successful people. It seems to me that the only measurement of one's social status is power or money; everything can be monitized, including love. I don't know whether you have been hurt by the Chinese or not, man. Just be positive and tolerant.

It's your life. Why do you immerse yourself in hatred and anger? There are lots of new territories you haven't explored yet.  Just treasure all the things you have got now.  Just care about your beloved ones. I admire people who have wives and kids. They have their own families. Man, our life is not truly a long march;  time  never waits for us.

Good luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 02:24:56 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-3-4 02:20
I'm not a broad-minded person. Sometimes I can be another neurotic radical who vents its spleen  ...

why can't you join a forum and not be sobby?

Hate sobby stuffs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 05:54:44 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-3 18:24
why can't you join a forum and not be sobby?

Hate sobby stuffs.

It's an expression of humanity and matter of reason. The victims of this killing that convulsed Kunming have wives and kids, not to mention some of the wounded  are  even kids themselves. Tell me did the kids in question invade the killers' village with guns in their hands? Were they Wonder Kids like you find in some American flicks featuring bionic kids? If not, Why would the rutheless  killers decide to  lunge at the kids  who don't have special abilities?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.