Author: sansukong

China: no one is above the law   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-16 18:28:15 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-16 15:52
You are just like your Heartless Institute gang.....................thick and shameless .
You are just like your Heartless Institute gang...

The address of HeartLand Institute is as follows:

The Heartland Institute . Address : 19 South LaSalle Street # 903. Chicago , IL 60603 Phone:. 312-377-4000 Web. Address :http://www.heartland.org/ ...

Why not you tell them in their face that they are heartless instead of HeartLand. Can't find your balls to do just that?

为什么你不告诉他们在他们的脸上,他们是无情的,而不是HEARTLAND。找不到你的球能够做到这一点?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 21:07:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-4-16 18:28
The address of HeartLand Institute is as follows:

The Heartland Institute . Address  ...

I don't spread Heartless lies. You do.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.