Author: sansukong

China: no one is above the law   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-3 22:44:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-3-3 22:18
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-3 19:59
I think the moderators have a very difficult job, maintaining the balance between image and message, ...
I think the moderators have a very difficult job, maintaining the balance between image and message, and are bound to occasionally make a questionable call, but probably without any ill intentions.

Can you explain to me why most of my postings posted between 0100 to 0630 Beijing Time, are often made gone missing or blocked like this recent one?

你能向我解释为什么我的大部分帖子发布0100至0630北京时间之间,通常由失踪或者被封锁,
像最近这次发帖?

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-3 23:15:37 |Display all floors

RE: China: no one is above the law

This post was edited by sansukong at 2014-3-3 22:57
seneca Post time: 2014-3-3 20:38

Sure, "no one is above the law" but China's lawmakers are at liberty to suspend the law when it becomes inconvenient for themselves. This does happen quite frequently

Oh really?  You must be among one of the many frequent benefactors presently and in the past?

哦!是真的吗?
你一定是其中一的不少频繁的 在过去的的恩人?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 00:15:32 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-3 14:44
Can you explain to me why most of my postings posted between 0100 to 0630 Beijing Time, are often  ...

That might be Seneca's happy hour, when he is posting truckloads of nonsense onto CD, and by virtue (or vice) of his hogging the bandwidth, you might have experienced a denial of service.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 00:17:50 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-3 19:59
I think the moderators have a very difficult job, maintaining the balance between image and message, ...

With due respect, only an idiot would buy an iphone due to its appearance and not the functions it possesses!

随着适当尊重,只有白痴才会买一个iPhone,由于其外观,而不是它拥有的功能!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 00:28:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-3-3 16:30
sansukong Post time: 2014-3-3 16:17
With due respect, only an idiot would buy an iphone due to its appearance and not the functions it ...

If you read western news media outputs, you will have noticed that some pictures they say were taken at the site of the protest against China, for example, of protesters being beaten by the policemen, were actually taken some time ago in Nepal, but were sold to the public as pictures of Chinese police brutality in Tibet!

This was a big controversy when the Canned News Network featured its Hollywood Style Uprising in Tibet in March 2008.  This is an example of where image was more important, to the editors, than the message, which was false and baseless.  Now, how does China combat the image that it is intolerant of criticism and dissent?  Why let the clowns come into CD to say their piece.  

But silencing your response to these clowns was uncalled for.  There has to be some kind of response to the lies that the Old Snake spits out every time he writes.  You would deserve equal time to rebut these pathological liars from kangaroo country.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 00:30:43 From mobile |Display all floors
htc vod huev..,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 00:34:40 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-3 23:15
That might be Seneca's happy hour, when he is posting truckloads of nonsense onto CD, and by virtu ...

By virture of the recent Chinese Government's "battle cry" of "No One Is Above The Law".... It is time, an immediate investigation be carried out on BBS CD for its Transparentcy and Accountability per se!

受近期中国政府的“呐喊”的美德的,“没有人可以凌驾于法律之上”。...
是时候了立即展开调查,开展BBS CD上为它提供半透明和问责制本质上!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.